• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

window banners.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Hey for the central valley guys, I have the design at the shop as we speak he is supposed to contact me when he has it ready to make the decals. It seems they are dragging their feet a little. I guess Im going to have to go there and wave some cash at him in the form of a deposit. Maybe that will light a fire under his ass. Anyway, I will have decal and T-shirts soon. Hopefully before you get back Dustin.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Well, I went out a blew and load of cash on some vinyl for cutting decals. I got 46 rolls of varying colors. 29 rolls are 24" wide and varying lengths and colors and 17 rolls that are 15" in width of varying colors. I haven't even inventoried all the colors yet. I just put them all in a cabinet in the garage.

My cutter will hand up to 15" rolls so, the 24" rolls will have to be cut down, probably in the middle making two 12" rolls each.

Anyone who knows what this stuff costs can see there's about two grand in vinyl here but you'll never believe what I paid. Honest transaction too!

Check out the chrome looking diamond plate roll.

Solid colors, metallics, flat and glossy. A little of everything. They're not all full rolls but some are near full!

vinylbonanza1.jpg

vinylbonanza2.jpg

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Let me know if you need any backup. I'm available.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Nice!!! We have a plotter here at work and I am pretty handy with it but i dont want to use it for my personal projects. Maybe a little one here or there. But I dont want to mass produce banners or anything LOL!!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
gt400 get with emilio and sit down make a plan this should be a great $ maker for you with a little % going towards WS as well. your gonna be busy!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
VP_96COBRA said:
gt400 get with emilio and sit down make a plan this should be a great $ maker for you with a little % going towards WS as well. your gonna be busy!

Yeah, we have to get together but we're both busy. Like I said repeatedly in my "HOW TO" paint threads........Patience!

This is what I would suggest. I need to design some BANNERS (Windshield) and smaller decals for side windows.

I only want to make ONE SIZE of each item. In other words, ONE SIZE windshield banner that fits everyone. Let's face it, all our windshields are relatively close in width, regardless of year.

Same goes with side window decals. I will design and size something that will fit all.

Then, the colors have to be determined. There should be a basic color availability for anyone who wants an immediate decal, maybe 3-5 colors for both windshield and side decals.

The easiest way to do this after sizes and colors have been determined is to have the WS performance Shop stock them and the price is set there. They buy them from me, add their rediculously outrageous Jewish markup and money is made for us and you get your snazzy decal(s).

Special orders for CUSTOM colors, which will cost just a little more will be done as requested and given to WS Performance who would ship.

But the main plan should be that WS Perf buys from me, stocks them and sells them. When they need more or custom colors, the order more from me and I crank em out.

I could be WAY OFF but it seems that's the easiest way to do it.

I don't feel like taking orders from buyers and running to UPS every ten minutes to ship orders.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i want a sticker that takes up my entire front windsheild so i can drive like ace ventura