• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Xtreme Modern Mustang and Diesel IS NO MORE!!!

Foxman

Well boss decided to close the busniess do to his divorce... with Scotts car torn apart.... So im taking it in to my own hands Like i should have 4 months ago! next week his car will be towed to my house and i will be dealing with the machine shop and picking up parts...

NATE at All Out Performance is going to assembly the engine once i bring him everything...

Then car will need to be towed to the base and me scott and WHO ever wants to be there will through it all in so scott can have a car once again!

I just dont get it... Scott and cali Shops Dont mix LOL!!!

with Fresno perfomance and now this... its unbelievable

Renegade

you know im here to help you bro, let me find out what day i can get the trailer and we'll get it to your place.

Foxman

I want to say thanks to Nate@all out performance... thanks for going out of your way and building this on the weekend, so scott can get his car back

kalop

Lemoore,Ca
Donator
how is that fresno performance anyways, yalked to one guy who had a bad experience with them but hearing you say something about them had to ask..... im new here and fairly new to mustangs but any chance i can get involved even just for learning these cars better would be cool... converted chevy guy.....

Renegade

how is that fresno performance anyways, yalked to one guy who had a bad experience with them but hearing you say something about them had to ask..... im new here and fairly new to mustangs but any chance i can get involved even just for learning these cars better would be cool... converted chevy guy.....

I, as well as most others are going to recommend staying away from that shop, if you need some work done contact Nate at All Out Performance (Elky408 on here) he is a hell of a mechanic and a good friend to a lot of us.

fangs99

I'd just like to say thank you Andy for all the help. With me being gone so much there's no telling where the car would be.

Renegade

we got you bro, you know we all will make sure your car gets done, its in good hands with Andy and Nate

kalop

Lemoore,Ca
Donator
thanks for the info.... and glad to hear theres alot of you guys here that know what to do or where to go.... cause i got a bare block and not sure what to do to get the max result...so any chance like i said i can get involved would definately be a good learning experience for me, and you guys seem to know what your doing.

Renegade

i believe Andy (foxman)is going to be posting dates and times that the cobra is getting worked on for those who want to help

fangs99

Well I've put over $20,000 in mods in the last 2 years. How much harder do I need to work on this thing...are we talking about a second or third job...... or more like robbing a bank?? I guess have to fund half the shops in Cali before I get a good runing.