• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Xtreme Mustang and Diesel custom!

Foxman

hey guys just promoting the shop i work at..

we do everything from custom tunes, Custom turbo build, engine builds custom suspension fab, if you can think it we can do it!

we are building scotts car now. would tell you what we are doing but its a little secret! if you guys need anything let me know or call my boss

you guys with the whipples we have the factory ford programing so we can remove your whipple tunes and install custom tunes... PM ME for any questions!

WORK NUMBERS IS 559-472-6931 ask for STEVE!

SingleTireFire05

And when will that be ,remember u got to get it on the street to show tail lights, lets hope for the best .You have had a few problems before.I hope for u this works out for u .

Foxman

And when will that be ,remember u got to get it on the street to show tail lights, lets hope for the best .You have had a few problems before.I hope for u this works out for u .

it will be soon.. Sounds like your jumping to conclusions when you dont even know whats going

building a car takes time along with parts delays and machine shops being backup...Build ideas have also changed (many times) cant build a engine with out knowing what your going to do with it, atleast not right, more parts were also broken that were not expected... car was taken apart 8/20 its 10/19.. and car will be done before scott comes back in November...

fangs99

AND .......I was influenced a bit on changeing the setup.....I was going to stick with the eaton but sence i was influenced to go with another power adder AND the machine shop was behind, I desided to put the money from the eaton swap into the topend. so it's not just me changeing what i want or the shop sitting on the car.

fangs99

i'm not worried. plus andy's given me a few great ideas. besides i'll be goin home on leave right after i get back.