• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barona April 3rd

spdpilot

I'm 99% sure I will be there.

Glenn, I can't speak for other, but having a BBQ sounds good. Let us know what to bring. Also, not sure who else is going. But looks like its you, me, killerbee, and blackstallion.

There are a couple threads running about this sat at Barona. Sounds like there is going to be at least 10 people coming out...or more. With the MTVW Volunteers. I will bring the BBQ, it is a small propane one. I will bring about a dozen hamburgers, a pack hotdogs, cheese, and buns for it all. If you guys want condiments (spelling), or extra stuff, or maybe some extra meat.....bring it.

spdpilot

Sorry guys, I guess I should stick to what I know for sure. I don't know what the MVTW group is doing really, so just please ignore any post I made in regards to that. It was pointed out in another thread I am making a mess of their meeting. I have no part in what they are doing. And I apologize for any confusion. I think communicating on the forum doesn't work so well for me. Ugh!

All I know is, I am going racing at Barona Sat April 3rd and I am bringing food for us and the BBQ. Enough food for about 5-6 of us and a little extra. I will be there somewhere around 3:30pm. You welcome to call me on my cell at 760-277-5144 if you need. Hope to see you guys there.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
got my wheels and tires on car I am going. I had to replace axcels last night so didnt make it to "Q" It has alot of vibration on the highway but hopefully goes away
after I air down we will see. Sdpiolet I will meet you there. I have to stop and get race gas and NOS

msgt46270

I was on my way and stopped at DG Customs and checked my codes on my car and I had a code "P0171 System Too Lean Bank1". Not wanting to take a chance on the car going through the hills to Barona, I turn and went back home. I think I might know whats wrong, but if cleaning the mass air sensor doesn't work, then I'm screwed.
I was looking forward to being there to take pictures and video's, sorry guys for the let down. Ed

msgt46270

I worked on the car and thought I had it fix, so I packed up all my stuff and head out to Barona and I have my Diablo connected and I'm checking it every so often. Just as I hit the 125 on the 54, the codes popped up again. So I had to turn around again. Sorry guys, I really tried to make it.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well guys had a great time tonight was nice being back on the track. I def need to work on my reaction times again. It was either the cold, tired, or the long waits in the staging lanes killing them lol.
I t was nice seeing all the new faces out and meeting new members. I cant wait for Mustangs VS the world.

My times:

reaction:.636 sleeping i know
60ft: 1.743
E.T. 7.965
MPH: 88.058

reaction:.455
60ft:1.7
ET:8.100
MPH:85.377

Reaction: .222
60ft: 1.687
ET:8.078
MPH:85.814

Reaction:.622
60FT: 1.8
ET:8.181
MPH:89.571

reaction:.435
60ft:1.815
ET:8.455
mph:81.523

reaction:.303
60ft:1.863
ET:8.507
MPH:83.039

Some suspension and bottle heater I would have done better. I had a great time it was fun.

POST PICS IF YOU GOT THEM!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I only could get two runs in last night before I had to leave. But this was my first run.

I'm on the right lane
PICT5934.jpg

My second run

Reaction: .282
60ft: 2.01
ET: 8.50
MPH: 83.89

Ford1288

Donator
8.5 was alot better than at the Q right? Still think you can get lower. Impressive times Stallion, that was with the nitrous right? So who else went, lets get some more times and stories people!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
8.5 was alot better than at the Q right? Still think you can get lower. Impressive times Stallion, that was with the nitrous right? So who else went, lets get some more times and stories people!

Yeah, a whole lot better then the Q. I think it can get lower too. Going to try some different things at the launch to cut down on the 60ft time.

KillerBee

my first run was a wash because i was in 2nd :( but my best run was good

Reaction .256
60ft 1.990
ET 8.111
MPH 89.461

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry guys, I guess I should stick to what I know for sure. I don't know what the MVTW group is doing really, so just please ignore any post I made in regards to that. It was pointed out in another thread I am making a mess of their meeting. I have no part in what they are doing. And I apologize for any confusion. I think communicating on the forum doesn't work so well for me. Ugh!

All I know is, I am going racing at Barona Sat April 3rd and I am bringing food for us and the BBQ. Enough food for about 5-6 of us and a little extra. I will be there somewhere around 3:30pm. You welcome to call me on my cell at 760-277-5144 if you need. Hope to see you guys there.
SPDPILOT- didn't mean it like that...

Well guys had a great time tonight was nice being back on the track. I def need to work on my reaction times again. It was either the cold, tired, or the long waits in the staging lanes killing them lol.
I t was nice seeing all the new faces out and meeting new members. I cant wait for Mustangs VS the world.

My times:

reaction:.636 sleeping i know
60ft: 1.743
E.T. 7.965
MPH: 88.058

reaction:.455
60ft:1.7
ET:8.100
MPH:85.377

Reaction: .222
60ft: 1.687
ET:8.078
MPH:85.814

Reaction:.622
60FT: 1.8
ET:8.181
MPH:89.571

reaction:.435
60ft:1.815
ET:8.455
mph:81.523

reaction:.303
60ft:1.863
ET:8.507
MPH:83.039

Some suspension and bottle heater I would have done better. I had a great time it was fun.

POST PICS IF YOU GOT THEM!
black- very nice runs.....

I only could get two runs in last night before I had to leave. But this was my first run.

I'm on the right lane
PICT5934.jpg

My second run

Reaction: .282
60ft: 2.01
ET: 8.50
MPH: 83.89

sub that is one big improvement.. Nice Job

my first run was a wash because i was in 2nd :( but my best run was good

Reaction .256
60ft 1.990
ET 8.111
MPH 89.461

Killer- still good numbers...

Man I can't wait for MVTW its going to be good:)

spdpilot

Great turn out everyone! Had a lot fun. Blackstallion and I made 3 passes. Although his car has the edge, I think we are pretty even match. The KB on my car shows shows off it's torque on first half and then he runs me down. I would have to say he won all the races, but physically, it came down to feet or inches on all 3 runs. What does .07 equal too? I had a 7 sec run going and missed 3rd gear. With best of 8.53 I think?

I also took out a trash talking Turbo'd BMW M3 and 64 Nova Race car.

Great fun....nice to see everyone who showed up.

I will post up some videos of the races in a bit.

KillerBee

Great turn out everyone! Had a lot fun. Blackstallion and I made 3 passes. Although his car has the edge, I think we are pretty even match. The KB on my car shows shows off it's torque on first half and then he runs me down. I would have to say he won all the races, but physically, it came down to feet or inches on all 3 runs. What does .07 equal too? I had a 7 sec run going and missed 3rd gear. With best of 8.53 I think?

I also took out a trash talking Turbo'd BMW M3 and 64 Nova Race car.

Great fun....nice to see everyone who showed up.

I will post up some videos of the races in a bit.

yea I think you me danny and Phil are in the same ball park but I think phil has an egea on all of us but there will be some good racing come the 17th :)