• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hood on a 2000 stang

BurnieB78

Hey all y'all grease monkeys, got a question for you. Ok most of you I'm sure are aware by now that I was involved in a bit of an accident toward the end of January. Well due to the damages sustained in said accident, I need to acquire a new hood. NOW, this hood would need to be able to accommodate a M112 supercharger underneath of it. A savi individual informed me that I need to look for at least a 2 1/2'' if not 3'' clearance for this supercharger. Below is a link to a hood that caught my fancy. My question is, would this hood work?

http://www.trufiber.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TF10023-A36

Thanks,
BurnieB

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I like the 2000 Cobra R one better or just a regular cowl hood that will accomodate the blower.... Just my .02

02gt

+29 million.....i think i'd have to jump off a bridge if i saw that in person...

Tommy

My vote is the Cobra R hood.

If you do choose Tru Fiber, they are sponsors here. PM Emilio for purchase details, as it may save you some dough

joker

ooo ok if u guy want a link to some ppl that have the m112 on a v6 i have 1million lol

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
On the original SVO's, the opening on top of the hood wasnt centered.....is this one the same way?