• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jul 2, 2011] WS 4th Annual Dyno Shootout and Cruise (San Diego, CA)

2K7GTCS

A Cruise? A Shop Tour? A Dyno Shootout?
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Ever wonder how much power your car is making at the wheels? Come on out to the 4th annual Wicked Stangs Dyno Shootout and find out!

Cruise to JR Competition Engines in Escondido
We'll meetup @ the Visitors Information Center in Mission Bay, and then take the scenic route to Escondido on the County Highway S6 through Rancho Santa Fe, and out Del Dios Highway past Lake Hodges. ROUTE MAP
Meet @ 6:30 am
Roll @ 7:00 am sharp

JR Competition Engines
A shop tour of North County's premier high performance engine builder. These Artisans of the Arc Welder and Masters of the Mill will share some of their tricks as we tour the shop and get a peek at their operations.
Arrive @ 8:00 am
Depart @ 9:00 am

Dyno Shootout @ Renegade Performance Mustangs and Motorsports
They'll strap it down to the rollers, zing the wee out of it, and find out just how many screaming ponies are in your pony.
Arrive @ 9:30 (earlier if your dyno time is before 10:00 am)
Goes 'till 5:00 pm

$45 for 2 pulls
1st & 2nd place trophies for both N/A and Power Adder class (Blower/Nitrous/Turbo)
Maximum of 16 cars will be dyno'd, so sign-up early to guarantee your spot
DYNO SIGNUP

It's a party, and everyone is welcome to join us!

WS2011_DynoShootout_small.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Sounds like going to be a great day and a great event. Unfortunately, I will not be able to be there. My cousin is getting married that weekend and I'll be up in L.A. Have a great time and good luck to all those competing in the shootout.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Looks like I have some competition for the N/A class now. Damn new 5.0s

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
LOL @ IGOTTAV8 I was thinking same hting. If I had a new 5.0 with my mods it would be over 500 RWHP

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Hey, dave, could you post this up on socalstangs for me, I will try and do it tommorow, but it will probably be a lot easier for you.

2K7GTCS

Hey, dave, could you post this up on socalstangs for me, I will try and do it tommorow, but it will probably be a lot easier for you.

Ethan, just throw me to the wolves next time. Jeez.

"RPMM is a bad word around here..."

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Oh really? I'm sorry, I didn't know. I do appologize for that.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
I just read the posts, I had no idea, I'll be sure to do all this myself next time.

2K7GTCS

I will not be here for the Dyno Day, but would still like to baseline my car before the next round of mods.
I have asked a couple folks if they'ld be willing to take it up there for me, but no one has agreed to yet...