• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jul 2, 2011] WS 4th Annual Dyno Shootout and Cruise (San Diego, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, Everyone see you on Saturday July 2, 2011 I will be leading the cruise up to JR Competition
we are going to be taking an awesome scenic route. Please pay attention to all rules of the road. Lets all have a fun time. Please Call me if you have any questions.
619-302-1499

POINT A.
San Diego Visitor Information
2688 East Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
TIME 0630 ROLL OUT 0700 SHARP

POINT B.
JR COMPETITION
2080 Wineridge Pl # D
Escondido, CA 92029
ARRIVE 0800 DEPART 0900

POINT C.
RPMM
6325 Marindustry Drive
San Diego, CA 92121

route.jpg

J

jeromy cantrell

wish i could make it but im still in NM for IA training but hope yall have fun n pls post yall #s wanna see my comp wen i get back in APRIL 2012 i will have a suprise for yall.

2011GT500

According to my count there will be 4 power adder cars in the shoot out right??

2011GT500

True. Just trying to figure out if I got a chance at those top two spots in the power adder class

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
True. Just trying to figure out if I got a chance at those top two spots in the power adder class
I pretty sure you will be a good contender.. Since I hurt my car..:( will see, not sure if I will be dynoing mine.. she may have one more good pull left in her...:)

2011GT500

Lol I am gonna be leaving central valley around 5:00am and try and catch y'all at JR'S and cruise in with y'all

GhostRider

I can't make it out. My civilian job has me working on Saturday... I hope you guys have fun! But if any of you guys ever decide to go to the Yard House in Palmdale, let me know! I'll hook you guys up!