• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Moving Help......March 13th 9:30am

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I don't know sub, I am supposed to leave on Monday but haven't gotten a confirmation yet

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
To all those helping me move this coming Saturday, March 13th. I hope to start moving at 9:30am, so if you can be at the house at that time. I'm going to have a UHaul truck. Most of the big furnitures have been sold. Most will be boxes that needs to be move.

My address:
1389 Carneros Valley St
Chula Vista, 91913

(619) 972-5499

Thanks in advance to all those coming over to help. Beer (soda, water) and Pizza afterward will be provided at the new place.

Red

I'm sorry Danny but I'm going to have to help you move. Sorry for anything I break before I break it. Lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm sorry Danny but I'm going to have to help you move. Sorry for anything I break before I break it. Lol

That's cool. Could throw those away, less to move. LOL! I just hope you break those things that's not any value to me. Try not to break my collectible items. LOL!

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
HP2 and I can show up to help load the truck. Going to depend on the MIL on how long we can stay.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Hmmm, HP2 likes driving my car so a beer may be in order!!

Want us to bring the "ankle biter" to chase the mice?

:lol: