• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang vs The World Winners 26Mar2011

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Laughing representing socal stangs? Whats up with that brother... When you gonna finaly face the truth and throw a wickedstangs decal on there... LOL
CWO - getting some good times out there... hopefully maybe next year I will be back and we can battle it out for 7 second class. Im not sure I will have my 06
but I will have something fast. I can see my 4 eyed wicked t-top with a crate moter or my notch with something between the fender wells
Emilio- You gotta get some tires to get the times:)

Rods87GN

OUTSTANDING EVENT!!! I would like to say that even though I don't currently own a Mustang, I had however owned many of them in the past. Everything from a Saleen, all the way to the extreamly hard to find Mustang LX Coupe... I def. have a sweet spot for the Four Eyes. And I'm not talking about a hot chick that wears glasses...lol

As with all American Muscle Cars, I have a great appreciation for them all. I'm really looking forward to the next MVTW event. Thank you for all your hard work and big congratulations to all the winners.

Raymond Bunch
87 Buick Grand National

Like Ray, I too would like to thank Wicked Stangs for putting up a great event. It was great to meet and talk to a few of you guys.

Can't wait for the next one! If my car ain't broke I'll see you guys there.

Rodney Abad
87 Buick Grand National

LaughingGT

Laughing representing socal stangs? Whats up with that brother... When you gonna finaly face the truth and throw a wickedstangs decal on there... LOL
i do have one have had it since i left central vally lol

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
you guys are lucky i was in san francisco. the entire winner board would have been shifted down. congrats though.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? LaughingGT wasn't even there. I think you are thinking Grant with the '06 GT (gmantheman). He was there with his silver '06 GT and took home a first place trophy and he represented SoCal Stangs.

crossbreedgt

thats awesome WS took all the places for 9.0.. great job everyone who showed. good job on 2nd place in 8.0 Em

LaughingGT

and yes i couldent make it to this one car was down but now geting part to fix it thank god and my wifes birthday i had planned out cant break that or she will break me lol

yosemiddysam

Donator
Great job ya'll. Emilio........Next year I am going to fly there and race your shelby since it seems you have nothing but excuses why that poor car is not in the 7's.....

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Great job ya'll. Emilio........Next year I am going to fly there and race your shelby since it seems you have nothing but excuses why that poor car is not in the 7's.....

my car is in the seven already.. Just my goals are set at doing with street tires... Look at those times with street tires... I would have shattered your and blacks record with a pair of drag radials...:)

Emilio Valdez 2009 Ford Shelby GT500 3rd Place 8.257 8.584 8.165 Wicked Stangs

blackstallion06

Donator
Emilio I hate to break it to you but Im from the show me state. I want to see a slip or something showing
that time. I had ran a best of 8.0 on street tires. 7's yes with drag radials...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Emilio I hate to break it to you but Im from the show me state. I want to see a slip or something showing
that time. I had ran a best of 8.0 on street tires. 7's yes with drag radials...

Ok show me state show us your so called 7.8 you said you ran.. We have no proof or videos...umm...... you said you went by yourself...lol

blackstallion06

Donator
Um Emilio I think you left.... you can Ask the fowllowing San diego members: CWO, Donna, Eric, Laughing GT, and the WMD guys. ( tommy, and bobby) :)
They all seen it with there own eyes and it wasnt a 7.8 they seen me hit a 7.7 :)