• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need a test car for 2011 turbo kit

CPRstreetmachines

I might once I start racing it. It's weight is going to make it a little easier lol.
Got a 2011 here on the rack. Smog legal might be possible with this one. The cats are possible to return the DP's into where the 500's were not.

CPRstreetmachines

2011headers021.jpg

boostedmach

Hey, I use my car on a daily basis that And i gotta drive it back to FL 2nd week of sept..otherwise I would man.

CPRstreetmachines

Got the k-member done now. So the time I need it is going to be pretty short now. I'll be flying out of here sometime this week to R&D another kit. when I get back I'm ready to start it.

CPRstreetmachines

**** it, this showed up at my shop 2 days ago.
Will get up some more pics later tomorrow. But just got back from Norcal picking it up. It's the gorgeous Kona blue. It's has a Hellion kit on it right now but he's not happy. The O2's are welded in pre-turbine which is effecting how it drives horribly. Apply the slightest throttle and the back pressure causes all kinds of problems. Rattles a good bit on the k-member and rubs the tire. Unhappy with kit he took me up on my offer to build him one. This see what these things will do when a kit is properly built ! Test a few turbos on here from different brands and see where we end up

This sux to see. Hoped the one guy who had problems was isolated, or didn't know what he was doing. I looked and there is no adjustment to fix this.

hellionkitforsale003.jpg