• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need some help getting my car on the road.

Soliz53

Donator
well guys im home know i just need to get the car up there so they could look at it. i just need some info on were it is.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
well guys im home know i just need to get the car up there so they could look at it. i just need some info on were it is.

I'm assuming you are asking where Renegade Performance is. They're at 6325 Marindustry Dr. San Diego 92121. 619-569-4188.

M

Mustangcwo

Soliz, Albert has a trailer if you need a tow up there. PM me if you need his info.

Soliz53

Donator
well sorry guys i was supposed to call to set this up but my wifes dad passed away and i had to put this on hold for a while cuse you know how expensive it can be to fly somewere in such short notice. But thanks for all the help hopefully i can get my car up there soon.

M

Mustangcwo

No worries. Family always comes first and my condolences to you and your wife.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
well sorry guys i was supposed to call to set this up but my wifes dad passed away and i had to put this on hold for a while cuse you know how expensive it can be to fly somewere in such short notice. But thanks for all the help hopefully i can get my car up there soon.

Dear Soliz,
Please accept my sincere sympathy to you and your family for the loss of your wife's Father. I wish you well and will keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.
Lucinda

Soliz53

Donator
well i think im going to be doing this sometime this week im going to call greg and find out wen i can take the car over and im calling todd to see if the trailor is still avalibal. man i hope its something small.

Soliz53

Donator
thanks i just need to take care of some stuff ill give you a call today once i find out if i can use the tralior

Soliz53

Donator
guess no trailor im just going to have to find another way i might just take the front bumper off and hook up my tow bar i hate doing that lol. ill call you tommorew to set up a time thanks

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
well i think im going to be doing this sometime this week im going to call greg and find out wen i can take the car over and im calling todd to see if the trailor is still avalibal. man i hope its something small.

Todd is out of town.

Soliz53

Donator
update im thinking of selling my car now if i cant sell it soon im just going to pay to get it towed and find out wats wronge with it i reallly dont want to sell but i really need a good running mustang. if anyone here knows anyone sellling there mustang hit me up with a pm or just txt me to my cell phone 8583379613

Soliz53

Donator
well dont laugh guys but i just got my car towed using my insurance USAA lol yeath i had it all the time. its good that it happend right now cuse we just got a check in the mail for some money that was owed to us for a long time ago so i have some money to fix my car. greg should be calling me to let me know wats wrong with it soon. im so happy. thank you all for all the help.

Soliz53

Donator
well this sucks greg just called and he found the problem it could be one of three things blow head qasket, cracked head, cracked block. so wat to do i dont have 700 bucks just sitting around so i could take apart myself and find out which it is and maybe do it myself or should i just cut my losses and sell it and use the money to get another mustang. man i dont no really. ill keep you guys posted

Soliz53

Donator
yup

well i sold the car to greg from RPMM. Hes going to turn it into a race car. Know im going to start looking for a stang its going to be a newer one 05-07 dont know yet ill keep you guys posted. thanks for all the help guys