• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New to Wicked Stangs! Hello!

Un©ommon

Hey everyone, finally found the time to check out this site and I'm pretty impressed and supprised at all the people so local to me. When I say local I mean LOCAL, as in a couple hundred yards away. I decided to check this out after talking to "Eric" (I believe that was his name, gold ~06 model) outside the naval base. I am in the navy and looking for some buddies to ride with and have some meets with.

Oh and I drive a blue 1991 GT with Paxton Novi 1000 and a few other mods.

:rock:

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
where you live at? great to have you. If you got any questions, contact any of the Moderators or above and they should be able to help you out.

Again Welcome to the club!

Gib

Un©ommon

I'm living on base at the moment while my bah is getting hooked up. How many members live here in so cal?

mrswickedstangs

Many! And, all are great people. This club is extremely active. Something is going on every month ~ racing, car shows, cruises, get togethers; we do it all!

Un©ommon

sounds pretty awesome, I also drive an SRT4 and i usually just hang out with those guys and Evos and STIs in the area. I'm the only v8 in the group though haha

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Please let us know what car you have. Did someone speak to you at Racelegal the other night?

Gib

Un©ommon

Its a blue 91 GT hatch. I havent been to racelegal in my mustang, I did get stopped in a parkinglot by someone named Eric and he told me to check this out. ill post pics of the car tomorrow probably. im on a gov computer right now so i cant upload >.<

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Oh Ok, I am retarded and missed the 91 part in the original post. Been a long day. Well come on out to the wednesday meet this week and check out the event this weekend.

Got any times or dynos on that 91?

Gib

Un©ommon

no numbers on it yet, i actually just picked it up about a month ago. its pretty quick but im scared of this T5, it shakes a lot, hard going into gear sometimes, and I wont take it over 5k because it feels like it might explode.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
that sucks, well come out, maybe someone can advise you on it.

Gib

Un©ommon

thanks everyone.

on a side note, is there anywhere i can get my hood, bumpers, and side trims painted? they are pretty chipped up.

Shane361

Welcome to the site man. Navy here also and on deployment in Bahrain for another three months. Sure we will meet after that..welcome again. -shane

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome. Eric, he's usnlightning on the site. There are quite a few here in San Diego and socal. Check the calendar and see what's going on, but make sure its local or you may end up going to South Carolina or up to Fresno for some events. LOL!