• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Next Wicked Wednesday suggestions

BAD-SVT

Pizza factory turned out pretty good even with the rain coming down I must say. it was good BS'n with everybody. How about Arby's next week. good food, good size parking lot, and its a nice central location where people will stop to see whats going on--possibly get some new members? whats everybody else think?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
The first 4 inputs will go on the poll. I would like to post the poll on Sat so that will give us a couple days to decide.

It was a good turn out this past weds. Lets keep it up. Make them if you can, but if you can't then hopefully we will see you at the next one.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
On Wednesday May 13, I will be up in the area from San Diego visiting family. So any place that's chosen, I should be able to make it. Would be nice to see some of our members that have recently moved up there from San Diego.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Matt where exactly are you going to be? Antoinette said you were saying your gonna be far from us.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Phil, I am going to be visiting my folks that are just outside of Stanwood on Camano Island. I am about 45 minutes or so from Whidbey Island.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We could always meet up on a saturday when Matt is here.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Albert, I just mapped it from where I will be. I am about an hour away from you all on Whidbey Island. I will have a vehicle (not a mustang unfortunately) and don't mind at all making the drive out.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
COOL! I looked it up too and I know where Stanwood is, I had to get a PO Box there last time I was here so I wouldn't have to smog my vehicle.

ben

Banned
burger king is good to. im up for any place, as long as they have food.

crossbreedgt

awesome matt we should meet up for sure.. too bad you wont have the stang :(
hey why dont we meet at the DK Buffet on Midway - right next to the dollar store and across from Slowik Motors? its all you can eat for a good price and plenty of space to showcase the rides and grab some attention

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ok we have our first 4. arbys, burger king, DK buffet and DQ. We will start posting up the following week request on Thursday. Thanks for all the input guys.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
awesome matt we should meet up for sure.. too bad you wont have the stang :(
hey why dont we meet at the DK Buffet on Midway - right next to the dollar store and across from Slowik Motors? its all you can eat for a good price and plenty of space to showcase the rides and grab some attention
What kind of food do they have at DK buffet?

ben

Banned
i think chinese but i dont think its dk. you said near the dollar store?