• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Next Wicked Wednesday suggestions

ben

Banned
dang id love to go, my kids birthday is that day. when is the next one?

Anthony Longoria

I been to the DK buffet .... they have sushi .... ton of asian food .... its pretty good .. not the greatest but its not bad either .... its great when your really hungry and can eat alot .... good variety though ....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
dang id love to go, my kids birthday is that day. when is the next one?

We are gonna have a social get together every Wednesday (WICKED WEDNESDAY). It's just to get together and BS, eat and BS some more. It's not mandatory it's go if you can.

ben

Banned
im glad we got to see u guys today in kent, looking forward to wednesday nite.

crossbreedgt

DH Buffet not DK.. thanks for the correction. my parents eat there every sunday and love it. btw ben im usually out at about 8pm till 9pm weekdays just doing laps around town.. any later than that and the police start to look for HIDs and modified anything lol

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
im glad we got to see u guys today in kent, looking forward to wednesday nite.

Ben it was good to finally meet you and your family. We are looking forward to hanging out with your guys.

ben

Banned
DH Buffet not DK.. thanks for the correction. my parents eat there every sunday and love it. btw ben im usually out at about 8pm till 9pm weekdays just doing laps around town.. any later than that and the police start to look for HIDs and modified anything lol​
yeah they listen for the cans for mufflers. lol