• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 12, 2011] SAVE THE DATE! PARADE & FESTIVAL (Chula Vista, CA)

Red

001.jpg

There's going to be a parade in Chula Vista on November 12 that we're invited to join. I just got off the phone with Charles Wolf and he wants our club to be in this parade. He wants to talk to us in person and go over some details about maybe doing some awards for the cars and a red carpet thing that will be on the news. This looks very cool This is his card and link to his web site. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.paradeband.org/PBF/Welcome.html

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think its a great idea! That's the Veteran's Day weekend, too. I say let's do it and maybe he can come out to our next monthly meeting or board meeting.

Red

So I contacted Charles today to confirm the we wanted to do the parade. He texted me that I would be contacted by soon by someone in his office to go over details on the parade. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Can someone put this up on the calendar so we can see how many want to come. I would love it if SD Stangs to come aslo, if someone could contacted them to let them know.

Red

I just got an e-mail about the parade.

Hello Shawn
It was nice to talk with you this morning
attach you will find more details of 2nd Annual Otay Ranch Parade and Festival
we would love to have 5 or as many convertibles car you wonderful club can provide to drive personalities
in our parade also 3 additional cars to exhibit in our festival .
thank you so much for your time
At this event we will print out a program, may I ad your logo in it ?
or maybe the names of the owners of the cars ?
please let me know what works for you better
the parade will starts at 10 am but we would like to have your club at 8:45-9 am at the Otay ranch
i will email more details maps etc.. 2 weeks before the event :)
www.paradeband.org

Best Regards

Parade Band Foundation Inc
Lourdes Ramos* Festival Coordinator
lourdesideas@yahoo.com

http://www.paradeband.org
(619)274-6117

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
You can count my car for driving the personalities.

Have them add the logo and the driver's name. But should ask Emilio for permission first on the logo.