• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 12, 2011] SAVE THE DATE! PARADE & FESTIVAL (Chula Vista, CA)

sounds tempting but i have no idea what my dad wants to do for his birthday and gotta prep for the Pacquiao fight that night.

if nothing is going on during the day, is a truck alright?

Red

sounds tempting but i have no idea what my dad wants to do for his birthday and gotta prep for the Pacquiao fight that night.

if nothing is going on during the day, is a truck alright?
I can ask Jeff. Though I don't see a problem with it.

actually Red, no need to ask cus it might be a total last minute (day of) decision.
just say that it was ok and i can't make it, it's gonna make you and the club look bad.

i wonder is there gonna be like a battle of the bands at the end or something?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
COMMUNITY PARADE & FESTIVAL
FREE TO THE PUBLIC

WICKED STANGS WE NEED FULL PARTICIPATION FOR THIS EVENT

Red has done an awesome job at setting this up. We are going to be the featured club for this event.​

PLEASE RSVP​

Red said:
There's going to be a parade in Chula Vista on November 12 that we're invited to join. I just got off the phone with Charles Wolf and he wants our club to be in this parade. He wants to talk to us in person and go over some details about maybe doing some awards for the cars and a red carpet thing that will be on the news. This looks very cool This is his card and link to his web site. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.paradeband.org/PBF/Welcome.html

LOCATION INFORMATION COMING SOON...

Ferocious

Chula Vista
wow. just realized now that its 2 of my buddies' birthdays on this day.
this is a really big dilemma because i wanted to be a part of this.

hopefully, i can find a way to work things out.