• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 18, 2011] Mustangs at the Queen Mary 15 (Long Beach, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Show_Art_-_Shirt_Draft1_small.jpg

All get you registration in now...​

NOTE: We've extended the discount deadline to Saturday, August 20. After that, all entries will be $40. After Sept. 1, any spaces left will be $50.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm already registered. I believe Red is also.

They extended the deadline to register online and save $5 until August 20th.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Just registered this morning. Anyone else that has registered please RSVP or reply. Would be nice to all cruise up there together from SD to Long Beach.

Red

I got my receipt from PayPal saying I paid and I sent out an e-mail yesterday ,but still haven't gotten confirmation.

PBVinny

San Diego, CA
I just registered, arent they just mailing you the confirmation?

Watch your mailbox for your FASTPASS - it will come about 1 - 3 weeks before the show and gets you to your parking spot...FAST!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Vinny is correct. They will mail you your fastpass and you just take that up to the gate. That's how they've been doing it in the past.

Fever_Dog

"Rather be an Open Sinner than a False Saint"
Does everyone need to be registered? i'm in it for the cruise and just hangout.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Does everyone need to be registered? i'm in it for the cruise and just hangout.

If you don't want to be in the show, you don't need to register. But not sure where you will park when we get there because I'm not sure if the parking lot will be open to the public yet. But you are more then welcome to cruise up with us and ask the attendants where you can park when we get there.

PBVinny

San Diego, CA
What is the thing they are suggesting if you come up the night before? Do you get to park early?