• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

South Carolina Members Check In

Mush-Hog

New to site, saw a bunch of you fellas a few weeks ago at the advance auto in greer, has some time and followed up on the website.

Anyhow, my name is Zach, i hail from the 29365. (Lyman) Sold my 02 GT last fall. Picked up a 96 GT vert, triple black this spring. Been doing a little work on it. O/R h pipe, 2.5 flowmaster 40s. BBK cai, sct tuner, strut brace, rims, etc. The usual stuff, have a detroit tru trac, 3.73s,and transgo reprogram kit on the way. I love Mustangs and Rangers.

I like drag racing(legal type) dirt track racing, (my brother in law races stock 8). Love taking the GT in the hills and letting it get a lil loose around the corners.

I do a bit of offroading in my Ranger, love the feeling of sinking into a 4 foot deep mud hole and letting the throttle rip with locked axles and 38" tires throwing mud, rocks, and sticks 30+ feet into the air. Just cant do that with a stang.

Mush-Hog

New to site, saw a bunch of you fellas a few weeks ago at the advance auto in greer, has some time and followed up on the website.

Anyhow, my name is Zach, i hail from the 29365. (Lyman) Sold my 02 GT last fall. Picked up a 96 GT vert, triple black this spring. Been doing a little work on it. O/R h pipe, 2.5 flowmaster 40s. BBK cai, sct tuner, strut brace, rims, etc. The usual stuff, have a detroit tru trac, 3.73s,and transgo reprogram kit on the way. I love Mustangs and Rangers.

I like drag racing(legal type) dirt track racing, (my brother in law races stock 8). Love taking the GT in the hills and letting it get a lil loose around the corners.

I do a bit of offroading in my Ranger, love the feeling of sinking into a 4 foot deep mud hole and letting the throttle rip with locked axles and 38" tires throwing mud, rocks, and sticks 30+ feet into the air. Just cant do that with a stang.

Uh oh hit enter too soon,

Anyhow i would like to start coming to a few of the meetings, and gtgs and would like to go on some road runs, etc. I would enjoy hangin out with folks that share the same passion.

mustanger1986

My name is Brian, me and my wife and 2 children live in Boiling Springs, Sc. I just got a 88 coupe about 3 weeks ago and got it going again. I enjoy drag racing and local events I'd like to start going to some of the local stuff around the upstate. Gonna try and go out to greer dragstrip thurs night many of you guys go down there. heres some pics of the car from today.
061.jpg

060.jpg

058.jpg

LaserRedPony

Hey all. Meet a few of you today at Heather and Bryan's wedding. Made a new thread before I saw this whops. A mod is more than welcome to delete that :).
Anyway nothing special about my Mustang 2001 v6 (i know I need a cylinder mod). Love Mustangs though. Hope to see some of you around sometime :).

Royn17

Hey my name is Ryan. Im from Mauldin, SC. Saw some Mustangs at quaker steak on a sunday night with WS banners and thought i would check it out. Im a member of the black mustang club but was looking for something local. I finally transferred to day shift at BMW so i can actually participate at events. My ride is a black 06 GT. look forward to meeting some new people.

if interested check out pics of my car here: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=30015786

Dawkinsz

My name is Zavvan and I am from Greenville SC, I own a 2005 S197 V6 (Gas Saver), not heavily into drag racing just mildly looking for that performance side. Current mods are forged pistons and rods, 8.8 rear 3:73 gears, JLT CAI, dual exhaust, SC ignition, Tokico D-Spec Struts & Shocks, Steeda Ultralite Spings, and a few other mods. (Not a 6'er to be slept on!) Anyways...just wanted to invite all the WickedStang members to the UMC cruise in this weekend 19 March 2011 Buffalo Wild Wings Woodruff Rd. 6pm,

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
Welcome to The boards. It was a small Crowe lazt night. But glad you made it out. It was nice ti talk more about your Car and figure events.

mustangtim

South Carolina
My name is Zavvan and I am from Greenville SC, I own a 2005 S197 V6 (Gas Saver), not heavily into drag racing just mildly looking for that performance side. Current mods are forged pistons and rods, 8.8 rear 3:73 gears, JLT CAI, dual exhaust, SC ignition, Tokico D-Spec Struts & Shocks, Steeda Ultralite Spings, and a few other mods. (Not a 6'er to be slept on!) Anyways...just wanted to invite all the WickedStang members to the UMC cruise in this weekend 19 March 2011 Buffalo Wild Wings Woodruff Rd. 6pm,

That is one nice looking 05, might have to check the cruise it depends on what time I get off of work.