• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Autocross Schedule

Foxman

they will! I installed them on a friend of mines sentra SER spec V... they are a lot better then the Pro kit... I can help you install those as well, I have the spring conpression tool

SIC FIDDY

I think I now need to get MM Caster/Camber plates due to the front end being so low and I might have a hard time aligning the car without them

Renegade

ill help you install them, hope they go on easier then they did on my Mach... damn that car is a pain in my ass

SIC FIDDY

The C/C plates should be cake to install. Its the cam swap that im thinkin about doin thats gonna be time consuming

SIC FIDDY

The cam swap will be a pain is the ass. Gonna upgrade to hardened push rods and stiffer springs as well. Anyways back on topic with the autocross stuff. The 11th in coming near. Who else besides dustin will be going to this event?

Foxman

If you want to pay someone to do it i have the tools... All you have to do to replace the valve springs is remove the rocker arms... and pressurize the cylinders... then remove and replace valves springs... and the cam swap is easy i could do that with my eyes close... but i promise i wont LOL!

let me know!

I can have the car done in a day or two.........

SIC FIDDY

If you want to pay someone to do it i have the tools... All you have to do to replace the valve springs is remove the rocker arms... and pressurize the cylinders... then remove and replace valves springs... and the cam swap is easy i could do that with my eyes close... but i promise i wont LOL!

let me know!

I can have the car done in a day or two.........

Just might do that. It would be like knocking out two birds with one stone. Getting my cam swap done and helping you get your registration fees paid. Its a win win situation!!! I need to gather a few parts like the smog elim kit, springs, rods, top end gasket kit....We can talk about it at the No dues event

Renegade

Dustin who are you calling scared? and if I'm free that day of course I'll go, you guys know i cant resist racing... and ill bring the diesel and trailer for Jays Mach.... just in case :rofl:

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Dustin who are you calling scared? and if I'm free that day of course I'll go, you guys know i cant resist racing... and ill bring the diesel and trailer for Jays Mach.... just in case :rofl:

LOL, I hope u can make it man

I

Ichiduo

Well if Jay drives his Mach like he drives go carts he is in for some trouble

funny, you never stayed to even drive... but i know you had issues... but hey, knock on my gokart driving... at least i don't need a monster tach to scare ricers... you know, my lil' 4 speed auto can actually go faster than them. kinda like it can actually go faster than your cobra... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hope you guys got some good body shops up there.

trust me, my mach is the last car that needs to have body work, ask shane... his "zinc yellow" mach is about 8 different shades of yellow in some places.... :lol:

you sure you're not gonna need that for your own ride? last i heard you're pulling out the motor, rebuilding it, misfiring, slapping issues, and the whole nine yards... if anything is going on that diesel, it's a yellow mach. :rofl:

Renegade

haha funny jay, but your the one with a dent in you fender and a scratch on your quarter. and i'm not pulling out the motor, i'm building an entirely new one, plus the only car i've ever had anything go wrong with that i couldn't fix was my BMW since i fried 3 of the 5 computers and didn't want to pay 3 grand to replace them, and i know what's wrong with my issues, easy fixes, miss fire in cylinder 7 and only at idol and thats because i had a bad coil replaced it and now have a fouled plug, slapping is a bad throw out bearing, also an easy fix.... oh and its only 2 shades of yellow :-P