• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Autocross Schedule

I

Ichiduo

haha funny jay, but your the one with a dent in you fender and a scratch on your quarter. and i'm not pulling out the motor, i'm building an entirely new one, plus the only car i've ever had anything go wrong with that i couldn't fix was my BMW since i fried 3 of the 5 computers and didn't want to pay 3 grand to replace them, and i know what's wrong with my issues, easy fixes, miss fire in cylinder 7 and only at idol and thats because i had a bad coil replaced it and now have a fouled plug, slapping is a bad throw out bearing, also an easy fix.... oh and its only 2 shades of yellow :-P

like i said, your mach will more likely go onto your own diesel more than mine... which is why you should bring it. i doubt that a minor dent or a scratch will hamper how my mach performs.

also, what did you tell me the reason WHY you wouldn't go to famoso was again? that's right, you'd blow something up.

so, go ahead and bring your diesel... but be prepared to see a yellow mach behind it and an orange one in front of it. :rofl:

Renegade

I'll bring the F-350..... AND RUN A FASTER TIME IN IT THAN YOU IN YOUR MACH!!!!!! HAHA!!!!! and I said i wont take it to Famoso cuz I will only run with slicks.... and if i do that ill blow the rear end....

I

Ichiduo

I'll bring the F-350..... AND RUN A FASTER TIME IN IT THAN YOU IN YOUR MACH!!!!!! HAHA!!!!! and I said i wont take it to Famoso cuz I will only run with slicks.... and if i do that ill blow the rear end....

cool, i wanna see you autocross in the diesel then, and see what time you run. :lol:

as far as the 1/4, i wanna see what your diesel runs in that too. thing must have a helluva 60 foot, but what about the rest of the track?

i've beaten many a gt with my v6 off the line, but i was always reeled back in at famoso.

Renegade

i can autocross that puppy, it has huge brakes, 4 wheel drive, stiff springs, 4:10 or 4:30 gears (cant remember which) an LSD, turbo, tons of torque, and TIRES THAT GRIP lol don't tempt me cuz i will do it haha, only downfall on that truck is the tranny, blew the hell out of it at pismo, but hey imma go buy that pipe for it on saturday so we can turn it from a 4in with muffler to a 4in straight pipe

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
how about i just bring the wifes hyundai..

And id like to see Sic vs Jay in a 1/4 run.. have u guys ever ran?

I

Ichiduo

how about i just bring the wifes hyundai..

And id like to see Sic vs Jay in a 1/4 run.. have u guys ever ran?

not from a dig, but when we were going to that gym in fresno, i did get charlie from a roll.

Foxman

renegade stop being a pussy and making excuses.... go to the track and race JAY!

and your mach with a cold air intake will not brake the rear end on slicks.... they normally dont brake till after a lot more mods.... I had more done and was launching at 4000 with no wheel spin out of the hole with out braking a rear end... stop making excuses and race Jay damn it LOL!

Foxman

DUSTIN has a lot more done then you, do you see him crying about a braking the rear end...

Foxman

braking **** is the funnest part... its the hole reason i left the 4cyl rear in the fox... i have a 8.8 sitting in the back yard but i want to brake the 7.5 first...

SIC FIDDY

Ok here it is. Offical date, time and meeting location for the PCA autocross on the 18th.

Meet at the Chevron gas station on the corner of 10th and Fargo in Hanford at 6:30 in the A.M. Pretty early but the event starts at 7:30.
We will meet here then head up the 43 to the 99. Bring a lunch or something to eat cause they dont have anything on site. Remove all loose items from the cars..ie, jack, spare tire...If you want, you can remove these items at the track. Bring a fun attitude, cameras, and 30 bucks to race. See you guys on Saturday!!!

Also, RSVP here so we dont leave anyone behind if you end up running late.

I

Ichiduo

Media goon Jay- Do you have a camcorder?

yeah, i got a camcorder... if you want, you can use it to record the back side of my mach all day long. you and shane seem to like that view of my car... :rofl:

on a serious note though, my mom and her b/f may be going just to watch, maybe be the safety people (?) like joe and charlie were last time.

also, may need a helmet as i don't have one... still got one i could use, shane? or did you loan all the ones you had out?