• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

BAD Times with supercharger

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
hell yeah balls to the wall if it breaks you did it doign osmething fun

02gt

i always say if you break something it's an excuse to upgrade to superior materials

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i wont be pissed if you doo either. but i hope you dont unless you got some moneys rdy

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
haha, your a funny man. save the money from the strip club you would waste for no reason and put it to good use for some go fast parts!

Bullitt5055

Yes indeed save your money for go fast parts... I put all my extra change in a jar that says "Supercharger Fund", but I got to keep an eye on it, the wife likes to use it for her GAS fund...LOL! She does replace what she uses though....sometimes...

02gt

i feel you, my wife is like "i need money to buy a bed" or some crazy crap like that.

Foxman

02gt said:
I know the 60' will make or break a good ET, but i know for a fact i should be accelerating throught the traps at 83 to 87 mph range with 355 rwhp.

what you should be worried about is shaving half a second on that 60 foot... missing or not that horrible... my lincoln LS will walk that Supercharger mustang LOL

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah something is wrong with that 60 foot lol takes time practice and patience

90stripes

Bullitt5055 said:
Yes indeed save your money for go fast parts... I put all my extra change in a jar that says "Supercharger Fund", but I got to keep an eye on it, the wife likes to use it for her GAS fund...LOL! She does replace what she uses though....sometimes...

haha i have the same thing. except mine is my 427 fund

02gt

i think most of you guys are missing the point with the situation, this is the first time i had the car out to the track, so i'm kind of not sure about how hard to launch with the extra power, believe me i have better 60's on record, besides that point the thing that i was concerned about was the trap speed, i've gone down the track enough to say that the trap speed was to low for a 355 RWHP car. It should be 83 to 87 MPH range.
I think im going to barona on sunday to see what this thing car really do. Keep in mind i was minus 1 cylinder at quallcom and now that i fixed the problem well see what happens.