• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

beat a gt500 today

Xodus989

IBTL

ibtl.jpg

I'm winning!

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Gibs07GTcpe said:
please remember wickedstangs does not support street racing in any way! Also remember that your actions will be associated with the club. We(Most of us) have tried to create a good "Brand Image" of WickedStangs with the public and the local law enforcement. This is done by being mature on the roads, not by weaving through traffic waving at people and such. If you do these type of things, please remove your WickedStangs sticker so the club is not getting ridiculed for your actions. "Take it to the track!" Also, do not drink and drive.....

May want to remove that Street Encounters for "Street Kills" forum then.

Just my 2 cents

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I would get it anyway, I garuntee it!

sprsxr99 are you still around or is this the typical fly by spamming? What Highschool you in? Only school kids drive 6ers.....without Power Mods!

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
HisPony said:
May want to remove that Street Encounters for "Street Kills" forum then.

Just my 2 cents

I think they al happened in Mexico and I dont mod that area anyway....I dont race so I dont mod those sections.

Gib

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I knew it had to be GT400 he was talking about.. LOL

I think gibs pretty much closed the post with this one. I hope this guy doesnt have stickers on his car! SPR No offense to you at all.. I dont know you but I can def tell you that our member GT400 did not race you. In the future that was very ignorant what was explained in the post. We do not street race. If you like to meet a member of our forum on the track any one of the members would be happy to run you. I personaly have lower hp levels than GT400 and I would be happy to have some fun anytime you feel like racing. :)

blackstallion06

Donator
hispony I dont think that it needs to be deleted from forum. Most of the races that do happen on street are from a stoplight. I have never once raced in traffic myself. I think its dangerous. If it is clear and there is a stop light I would go if there are no dangers present from time to time. Most of the guys post about the track ect .

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
the ones that arent on the track were mostly in Mexico......

Gib

blackstallion06

Donator
GT400SC said:
So, YOU are the punk ass brat that was weaving all over the road. Dude, you are gonna kill someone driving like that, if not yourself!

Punk ass biotch, you haven't seen HALF the horsepower I have.

You can shove your cherry bomb up your @ss! The only way you can beat me is if I let you, and trust me junior, you didn't beat squat this morning.

Trying to race a guy when he has his dog in the car with him.....what an ass!

GT400 Good on you for not taking the bait!

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Guys better yet when I get back to Cali he an race a mans V6

But then again I am a little scarred of his cherry bomb an pvc

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
blackstallion06 said:
I knew it had to be GT400 he was talking about.. LOL

I think gibs pretty much closed the post with this one. I hope this guy doesnt have stickers on his car! SPR No offense to you at all.. I dont know you but I can def tell you that our member GT400 did not race you. In the future that was very ignorant what was explained in the post. We do not street race. If you like to meet a member of our forum on the track any one of the members would be happy to run you. I personaly have lower hp levels than GT400 and I would be happy to have some fun anytime you feel like racing. :)

He shouldn't have any stickers. He just came on the forum earlier this week. I don't like to go off on people, and try to like everyone, but this guy's ignorance is more then I can stand. He is here just to annoy us.

02gt

why would this cat want to race a car that is a V-8 in the first place, maybe he hasn't had many personal experince with racing other mustangs especailly gt of any kind.

P

pouya

u know what im calling u out sprsxr99 race me we both have v6 stangs only difference im a better driver lol

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
blackstallion06 said:
hispony I dont think that it needs to be deleted from forum. Most of the races that do happen on street are from a stoplight. I have never once raced in traffic myself. I think its dangerous. If it is clear and there is a stop light I would go if there are no dangers present from time to time. Most of the guys post about the track ect .

Sorry, I was trying to be sarcastic.

Guess it didn't come across very well

:nonono: