• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Clutch Cable GONE!?

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
Well today me and the family went out for a little cruise and on my way back to our house my pedal clutch just got loose and it was getting hard to get on gear, i was getting embarrassed at stop signs because it looked like i did not know how to put my car on gear! LOL ... I do have the adjuster quadrant on my car and i already adjusted out enough before but the cable seems to be completely stretched :(. I made it to my garage and now am wondering if anyone here that lives nearby that are more knowledgeable than me on this issue can give me a hand with it? thanks guys

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
If you're here in San Diego, I can look at it this weekend. I might be able to make another adjustment at the quadrant.

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
Oh Thanks, if you can make it will be awesome :) Yes am here at Point Loma on Navy Housing called Village at NTC and my car is just sitting in the garage now am afraid to move it anywhere not be able to put my car on gear because of the cable. My cell is 3615233097 Thanks again Mustangcwo

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
sorry my phone just broke so i can received phone calls at the moment. You can reach me at 3615233108 - Jeff

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
sorry my phone just broke so i can received phone calls at the moment. You can reach me at 3615233108 - Jeff
Is there any possible way to bring it to my house. I'm not certain what tools I'll need along with a jack and jack stands. I may need to pull the driver's seat to get at the clutch quadrant to see if they left another spot for adjustment.

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
i wish i can but the car wont go on first gear easily, actually not any gear lol ... but am about to put it on jacks and see what i can find. I dont really know what to look for, i do have some tools as well and a fridge full of cold ones in the garage :)

ben

Banned
hey guys. I was wondering if there is any empty places there in point loma. I know this is a car problem forum,but the family and I are coming down to san diego and going to housing on the 19th. that housing looks pretty nice. if anyone has some info plz let me know. thxs. hope to meet the crew soon

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
Point loma overall is nice. Now the pic you see on my sig is in Texas :) Are you coming to Navy Housing? because thats where we at now here at Point Loma

ben

Banned
that's what we are hoping for. we will be at the housing office next Monday. the wife checks in to her boat on the 6th of march.

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
oh ok yes you need to go to the housing office and yes i have seen many houses available here in The Villages at NTC available they filling up quick tough :) good luck