• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Clutch Cable GONE!?

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
OH ok great thanks.. yea i just talk to Todd he said he will be stoping by here tomorrow. I was in the process of putting my car on jacks but my lil boy was out there with me trying to be a mechanic LOL ... so i had to stop and come back in... is kind of chill here too for being San Diego hahhaha

Yeah man that's for sure. My wife said she would like to meet your wife as well. My daughter tries to be mechanic while I'm in garage working too. She's gonna be my Lil grease monkey LOL.

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
Yeah man that's for sure. My wife said she would like to meet your wife as well. My daughter tries to be mechanic while I'm in garage working too. She's gonna be my Lil grease monkey LOL.

Yea sure just let me know when, am suppose to be getting my cellphone back tomorrow so you can text me at 3615233097- Jeff

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Big Thanks to Mustangcwo for stoping by today and giving those tips on how to fix my clutch cable. That thing feels like butter now while am shifting :) thanks again see you guys soon
Happy to hear that your snake is back on the road...BEAUTIFUL car.

ben

Banned
ok guys we will make it someplace in cali today. didn't get far last night the wife pooped out on me. I will post again tomorrow .