• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cool Car Cruise tonight.

Marc S

Anybody going to the show in the Shari's parking lot off of Wheaton Way tonight? I understand it's the first Tuseday of every month.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
yes we are going to meet up about 4pm at the autozone there off 303 and cruise in together. I checked yesterday this would best place to meet up to cruise in together
Phill

blackstallion06

Donator
yeah me too marc. We got some other events coming up in our neighborhood soon though. Couple car shows in port orchard ect.

blackstallion06

Donator
Im getting excited going to get my car tuned and get out on the track with some new goodies soon.
I will def be out racing on the 8th of july

Marc S

I went to Bremerton Raceway last Friday. The track was really bad and with the 23 mph head wind, my mph was down 3 mph. My best ET with my pump gas tune was a 11.17 @ 126 with a lousy 1.86 60'. I am going to Pacific this Friday night to race with the Car Club Challenge group.

blackstallion06

Donator
Damn Marc that is still a good time lol. I would be happy with that time. ( pump gas tune lol) I thought you couldnt run at pacific. Dont you need a cage?
Oh by the way when we gonna put a WS banner or sticker on that beast? :)

Marc S

I won't be using my NHRA number, I will be using my CCC number. Maybe that won't raise a red flag. I will leave the nitrous bottle at home too. With any luck, they won't give me any grief. If they do, I will just watch.

blackstallion06

Donator
Let me know how it goes. going to order some parts next few days and get my clutch in the car. Then after that off to TMS for tuning

Marc S

I posted my results in the other thread. I guess everyday at the track can't be good.

I may be getting re-tuned also. I am thinking about going with a twin nozzle meth setup. That way I won't have to drain my fuel if I want to run my race gas tune. The pump gas tune with 19lbs of boost is not as much fun as the race gas tune with 22+ lbs.

blackstallion06

Donator
I think that is a great idea.... I cant wait to get my tune. I am probaly going up early next week if they can squeeze me in

Alexander

My friend was go there last week, but when I ask about the experience, he doesn't reply in full positive manner. He just said, so so so.
Can anyone which has visited there, what the thing that a racer want to fully enjoy.