• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Could this be the DRAG car?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
BJ werent you looking for a notch.....you could get that one and swap everything from your shell. then we could use your shell as a Drag Car.......

Gib

W

wickedstangs

GT400SC said:
Hey, is WS or any part of it an NPO?

Yes and No Not really sure anymore? When we first started the club we registered as a NPO and then when I opened up the parts store I registered the store as a small business not sure if the NPO still applies to the Club? One we first started the club we used our old address and never updated it. I still have all the paper work.. We did copyright the name

mulethras

i dont know how much i can chip into the car or anything but i could try to help with the rebuild or whatever we are doing to it

W

wickedstangs

If we get the car for $1000 / 25 ws members = $40 each. Not too bad the more the members the cheaper it is...

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Get the guy to DONATE it if you have some sort of Non-Profit status. Or, tell him you're an NPO and work extensively with the military (It's not a lie, it's just embellished, LOL) and ask him for the best possible price he can let it go for. Tell him it will be a hobby for military guys and you'll put his name on the car somewhere as the donor!

Worth a try!

It's all in the SELLING POINTS! Send in the "FACE MAN".

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I will throw 40 for it....

As long as I can drive it once

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
GT400 you need to go with and do some of that smooth talk.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
nothing here either, but i want to go check it out when we can. i'll throw in 40 too, but like gibs, i want to drive it!

gibs, moobies are man boobs