• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Could this be the DRAG car?

M

Mustangcwo

If the guy doesn't come back on the blown engine police inteceptor, I say we go for it and get the ball rolling. I do believe the notch back is the best choice due to weight ratio and track performance for that model.

W

wickedstangs

LX doesnt look bad as a race car either:)
5456-1993-Ford-Mustang.jpg

mulethras

i think the lx looks better but if we are worried about the weight ratio then might as well go with that one

W

wickedstangs

Look at this For Sale
IMG_5864.jpg

Championship Contender! For sale turn key
1990 Mustang coupe built by PA Racing Updated by BBRC
Ladder bar suspension with Santuff Front struts/ Afco rears
2 sets of wheels
Pro-x powerglide and converter
Custom 9" housing with several gear options
408ci blue thunder heads alum. RDI block
Race Pak/ 7531/ Fast and Fast Data logger
Procharger F-3R custom Intercooler
There is way to much to list If you are serious and want to be one of the fastest cars in SSO call you won't be disappointed the car has been in numerous magazines
Please call for details and price
please no tire kickers
The only reason I am selling my car is we are changing directions next year!!!

This car has been
1.18 60'
3.18 330'
4.81 @152.5 1/8
7.40 @189.50 1/4

1000hp

Wow a Turn Key Racecar running that fast.. Someone hit the lottery...:) If I every hit the lottery that is going to be us. And all members get a supercharger:)

W

wickedstangs

93 mustang coupe roller
Race or street ready only needs engine and trans.Two aeromotive fuel systems setup for carb nos setup.D&D front suspension with strange struts.Upr adjustable with antiroll bar with strange shocks.Bogart rims 15x10 rear & 15x3 1/2 fronts.Moser axle with 33 spline spool.Kirky front seats and stock rear.All phantom guages with nos etc.Car has ben 5.60s with nos sbf combo and has clean title never ben wrecked.8 pt roll cage with reinforced subframes and torque boxes. $6500

coupe009.jpg

coupe012.jpg

W

wickedstangs

And One More
100_0725.jpg

Featured in 8/04 issue of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords. Mike Housers old pure street car.

Outlaw 8.5

AJE K-member, Front and mid motor plates, AJE a-arms,QA1 adjustable struts, front coilover kit, UPR caster/camber plates, Aerospace front brakes, Manual rack, Manual brakes, UPR adjustable uppers, southside lowers, QA1 adjustable rear shocks, Aeromotive a1000 pump, stock tank sumped, 8.8 welded axle tubes, spool, 4.30 gear, moser 33 spline axles, c-clip eliminators, stock rear brakes, eibach rear springs, HO Fibertrends cobra r hood, cobra front bumper cover, S&W 8 point bar, line lock, autometer gauges, msd 6al, 2-step, welded in sub frame connectors, 2 Kirkey racing seats, Centerline Warriors, Moroso ds-2 fronts, M & H 26 x 8.5 slicks, Car is 4-lug,

Here is what does not come with car.
motor/tranny/conv,shifter,nos stuff(relays/switches/lines/bottle bracket/retard box/rpm switch,drive shaft,headers,battery and hold down,tranny cooler and lines,wgt box

Rolling $5500

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i'd stick with the $1500 fox. then we can build it the way we want it. give us someting to work on, rather than buy an already built project. plus we can get sponsor parts too right?

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
plsu sponsors will throw stuff at us that will be bad ace. rolling is a good choice because we can build it up as said fox is fine i love notch to death though but we will have this built up in a year then can start a new one in 5 years could have a race car in every body style. more members will get active and donate money this is just the beginning plus more sponsers once our name gets out. it iwll pick up quick

W

wickedstangs

+10 on beejay and I love the way you guys are thinking VP..:) Man I can't wait to have our install parties:)

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i have a garage but my baby sleeps in it (96 cobra) but have space for the car if needed in the drive way next to the garage to the left of the car in this pic

DSC02227.jpg

mulethras

awww not willing to give up the cobra sleep spot for the race stang? we can prollly build you another garage lol anyways what about a bottom floor storage space? think that might work? they are usually wide enough but dont know about the rules of storing a car in one