• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

...cv sequoia cruise 9-20-9...

SIC FIDDY

I talked to Dustin yesterday and he said he was in as well as myself. So please guys, try to keep upMexican

I

Ichiduo

remember guys, this is a picnic / cruise so don't forget to bring some food. by the time we get there, it'll be around lunch time and yeah... it'll be nice to be able to eat something. :)

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
remember guys, this is a picnic / cruise so don't forget to bring some food. by the time we get there, it'll be around lunch time and yeah... it'll be nice to be able to eat something. :)

LOL what??

I didnt know we were having a picnic. I say we just stop somewhere.

Foxman

I will bring a full nitrous bottle lol.. dont know what i will be eating though?? what you guys say we drive up to kaweah lake and grab a camp site to bar b q on then... after lunch shot up to the sequoias?

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
ive never been up there, but if you guys want to organize a BBQ then thats fine. But we need to get the "whos doing what" in order.

Foxman

how far does everyone want to go up? it cool to go up and just kick it at kaweah,

I have a nice barbq that fits in my stang.. only makes 4 hamburgers at a time but it works LOL

SIC FIDDY

how far does everyone want to go up? it cool to go up and just kick it at kaweah,

I have a nice barbq that fits in my stang.. only makes 4 hamburgers at a time but it works LOL

I wanted to go pretty far into the park. I just cant make it an all day thing as I have to go to work that evening

Foxman

any wife's, fiances or girl friends going on this trip... oh and my wife wants to know if she can ride in a car with a/c LOL j/k