• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

...cv sequoia cruise 9-20-9...

fangs99

No car, I went up there today to drop off the polished coil covers and the car was still on jackstands.

SIC FIDDY

So lets get down to brass tax here. What time and where are we going to meet up, who is bringing what for food and where are we going exactly.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
YEAH!!! What Charlie 1 said!!!! LOL!

You all have fun and stay safe on the cruise. Wish I was there to go with ya...

I

Ichiduo

So lets get down to brass tax here. What time and where are we going to meet up, who is bringing what for food and where are we going exactly.

i talked about this with kristina yesterday, here's the plan:

1. meet up at kragen at 9:00am. leave NO LATER than 9:30am.

2. for food, bring something simple. i know some of us want to bbq, but for people leaving early, they may not have time to do that. and for the sake of people who do have to leave early, i want them to be able to enjoy the cruise. if we have to stop along the way, we will... but for the most part, i want to stop at the park. so any sub, chips, bottled water, etc. should be good. it'll keep us from starving when we reach the park and give us the most time to enjoy the scenery.

if / when we're there, someone wants to bbq... that's fine. i think we can all pitch in if someone wants to bring enough burgers / etc. to feed everyone.

on our way back, if we want to stop off somehwere to eat dinner, that's cool too as it'd be a good way to end the day. :)