• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fabolous Fords Forever Pics

Red

We all met at JBA at 5:30am, even Emilio was on tim, to head up to Knott's. There was over 50 mustangs in the parking lot and on the street for the ride up. We staoped at Carlsbad to pick up a few more mustangs for the cruise. You just gotta love mass stangs on the freeway. I'm sure we were turning heads.

DSC03913.jpg

DSC03933.jpg

DSC03914.jpg

The 2011 GT 5.0
DSC03958.jpg

And a little competition for Barbie for the pink mustang class
DSC03954.jpg

More pics-------> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Fabulous Fords Forever 2010/?start=all

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I got 1 of yours Yose, but my boy is in the pic.....LOL

Lots of good pics red!

Gib

Red

No pics of mine.....Snifflin.....tearin up........whaaaaaaa

Sorry Yose. I was a bad historian today. I got tired of walking around and just hung out by my car the rest of the day
I'll be sure to take lots of pics of your car the next time....I promise. :)

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I am gonna thread steal Red, gonna add Pics to my post on here....I got a few cars from the club.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Here are a few pics from today. SOrry the boy is in them. Red I didnt get any of yours, but I like the new look of the rear.

I heard something about this car getting schooled by a foxbody on the way up there..... but I doubt that is true...
IMG_5525.jpg

Emilio, glad to see you took the sticker off the window! Thanks it looks better now!
IMG_5527.jpg

Looks really good Steve:
IMG_5528.jpg

A cool pinto if there is such a thing....disco ball and everything:
IMG_5530.jpg

Shagwagon:
IMG_5531.jpg

YOSE see there was a sign to tell you where to go
IMG_5534.jpg

I think he likes it....
IMG_5536.jpg

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5540.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg

IMG_5544.jpg

IMG_5545.jpg

I like the hood lettering. Looks factory too!! Nice Mod!
IMG_5566.jpg

Danny and Burnie waiting to get Steve Saleens autograph:
IMG_5564.jpg

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Man everybodies cars look great....... Wish I could have been there. Nice wheels Emilio. Cant wait to see it in person.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Oh it was no joke...he got ate by a fox body....Granted I would say every car in our club would get "Ate" by this fox body but still. That car was bad ass!!!!!!

4.6stangpower

2001 gt vert
video is uploading as we speak sry for the wind but wen u ride with danny there is no choice but at least u get the drift of what happens when you provoke a snake bite eater HAHAHAH!!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I dont know, why were they like that with E so far ahead to start with?

yosemiddysam

Donator
with that mean mutha comin he needed all the head start he could get!!!! That Fox is no joke.... Over 1000 ft lbs Of Torque........ That is almost 400 more than me and I whiped his asss!!!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
oh ok, he gave him lengths. I thought E was just cruising and then that guy started to come up quick so E took off, not really a race kinda thing.

See Emilio, I am not always against you.

I like the way your car looks now E. Keep it that way.

peetiewonder

Here are a few pics from today. SOrry the boy is in them. Red I didnt get any of yours, but I like the new look of the rear.

I heard something about this car getting schooled by a foxbody on the way up there..... but I doubt that is true...
IMG_5525.jpg

I seent the video with mine own two eyes. that blue cobra just disappears from the video lol... BACKWARDS

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
That was a wild a$$ cruise up! About a dozen of us pulled off to the side due to one car with an un-secured hood. Never leave a man behind! Gettin back in the flow of trafic was hairy... We rolled in pretty quick cause we were early enough, saw alot of great cars and learned a few things. I never knew sunbeam Tigers were a Ford product.