• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fabolous Fords Forever Pics

peetiewonder

i forgot to add my favorite car...

4553412877_13927b184f_b.jpg

4553411121_c7b3c42e56_b.jpg

4553409601_d7fe6f2dfe_b.jpg

The ********* V6 Auto GT500 parked in the Shelby section.... Freaking Ricers

BurnieB78

I have a bunch of pictures of the cruise up n a few of the show too. Wasnt able to get around too much though, ankle wouldnt allow it, sorry guys. but ill have them up HOPEFULLY tonight.

peetiewonder

Are you freaking serious. They actually entered it as a Shelby? Anyone give them crap? Wow!

I was gonna pop the hood open on it and walk away because no one was by the car. I saw it drive in and was immediately offended but I didn't see anyone give them crap for it.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
That was a wild a$$ cruise up! About a dozen of us pulled off to the side due to one car with an un-secured hood. Never leave a man behind! Gettin back in the flow of trafic was hairy... We rolled in pretty quick cause we were early enough, saw alot of great cars and learned a few things. I never knew sunbeam Tigers were a Ford product.

I never heard of a sunbeam tiger until I checked out one of my old supervisors website http://toyzjunkie.com/ He retired from the Navy and started hand building custom suspension systems for the Sumbeam Tiger. I saw his handywork when I visited about a year ago. It is amazing and he uses all top quality parts! To bad he doesnt make stuff for our Mustangs....

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I am hopefully going to post my pics tonight... Photobucket is giving my a hard time for some reason. I have a bunch of sweet pics of the drive up to Knotts. Emilio, Yosemiddy and Sub I have great pics of your cars cruising up the 5!!