• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fox transformation!

Foxman

Got a little further on turbo hot side.
ed542e9e.jpg

14e56afb.jpg

91fe9399.jpg

1de3f462.jpg

0f5a0a30.jpg

bd3229d1.jpg

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
You're going to love it Andy. Guy here in San Diego is putting 570 to the rear wheels with a similiar setup. He hasn't got it to hook right yet, but it's just a matter of time.

Foxman

Yea I'm pretty sure traction will be an issue. What is his setup. 570 is ALOT for a stock short block ls1

Foxman

Well got a little further. Under hood wiring is about done. Just need to lengthen wiring For o2s. Now since ac box and blower motor and wiring under dash has been removed I need to put the dash back in. But not sure if I want to stay with the stock dash or make a custom stainless dash.... What do you guys think?

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Yea I'm pretty sure traction will be an issue. What is his setup. 570 is ALOT for a stock short block ls1

I dont have all the details, but he blew up the first two motors and decided to forge this one. The first motor was a bad tune, second motor just didn't hold up and the third has only made 12 passes to date. I'll have to get more info on his setup once I see him again at the track.

Foxman

Well I will be happy with 400 wheel. It's 100% bone stock 4.8l. It can handle more but I will worry about that when I have a built 6 liter. At 400 wheel this car will be fun for sure

kalop

Lemoore,Ca
Donator
thats pretty sick!!! oh by the way nice to kinda meet you that was me on the 41 today lol your LS is pretty fast wasnt gonna push it to hard had my kids with me, i never wound out fourth maybe we will bump into each other again sometime lol

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
wow amazing build thus far, pretty cool to see the project coming along and together

Foxman

thats pretty sick!!! oh by the way nice to kinda meet you that was me on the 41 today lol your LS is pretty fast wasnt gonna push it to hard had my kids with me, i never wound out fourth maybe we will bump into each other again sometime lol

oh right on... its basicly stock.. minus cold air and muffler delete

Foxman

6f61829d.jpg
<br />
<br />
af12dbda.jpg
<br />
<br />
0befce62.jpg
<br />
<br />
Got Wastegate fabed after tig welding and reinstalling all is left is installing obd 2 port, lower radiator hose, fluids, reassemble brakes and bleed them. Missed finishing it before the first but it's almost done

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Nice work Andy. Plenty of room at the top, but the engine bay is filling quickly.

Foxman

Got the car running was working on tune when engine lost oil pressure.. I knew I should have put a new pump in it..oh well time to pull it back out check bearings and if everything is ok replace pump.. Here is what it sounded like.. Oh and shifter needed to be adjusted, wasn't getting 1st gear had to test in 2nd

7926a1cb.mp4

ac4d8e38.mp4

11326fa0.mp4