• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FOXMAN'S 5.0 Conversion

Foxman

got it... there isnt anything left on this car... its going to the crusher tomorrow!

so the numbers on the tag is all that matters... even thought the case numbers dont match right?

I stripped everything from this car.... i got the power top motor and cylinders on ebay right now to pay for my Energy suspension bushings

Oestang-2008

got it... there isnt anything left on this car... its going to the crusher tomorrow!

so the numbers on the tag is all that matters... even thought the case numbers dont match right?

I stripped everything from this car.... i got the power top motor and cylinders on ebay right now to pay for my Energy suspension bushings

Show a pick of the of whats left of the Vert-

Check out this 4 cylinder swap...

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=062472

I dont know if I like it but its pretty quick

Foxman

well go the the clutch cable pedals out! and it has a quick release mounted to it YES!
100_0329.jpg

all gutted!
100_0327.jpg

100_0328.jpg

no more gas tank
100_0330.jpg

100_0331.jpg

dash is out
100_0333.jpg

100_0334.jpg

100_0335.jpg

100_0336.jpg

100_0337.jpg

Foxman

I still need to finish removing the rear brak line... and the exhuast mounts and rear control arms... they will be out in about an hour... then off the the crusher

Foxman

was ****ing waiting for it LOL! I dont know I.ll ask my son... maybe we can trade for some go fast parts LOL!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
On a serious note do you have a drivers side armrest/handle with the electrical faceplate that you would be willing to ship down here?

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I have power windows. Is there anything else different about it?

That cam isn't gonna give you much rpm. How much is it?

Foxman

the cam is going to be used with the bottle... and i believe its around 150

the arm rest might be different because the verts have 4 power windows... ill look to see if the hole for the switches is bigger or not...

oh and its white

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Color doesn't matter, I'll paint it. I guess I'll check at the yards again next week and see if I have better luck.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
After going custom I'll never buy a shelf cam again.

FTI or Camshaft innovations. It's a little more pricey at $325 a pop, but it is perfectly tailored and matched to your combo and your needs. It will get you some serious bang for your buck when everything is working in symphony.

You may still make some good power with a shelf cam, but it's just my preference.