• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FOXMAN'S 5.0 Conversion

Foxman

I have also seen the B an F303 cams make some good power but like you guys always say... there so out dated

Foxman

yea but i think as long as i dont have to go to ref that might not be a problem... it cant be to loppy either....

Foxman

well the donor VERT is gone!!! i almost had to pay them to have them take it... they said it was going straight to the yard and to the crusher!

tkeinia

i could not get anyone to come and get my vert shell, i finally put it on craigslist for free and some one finally took it away.

machman ur conversoin is looking good so far, i should slowly start my conversioon over the next few months. i have started to gut out the interior, will post some pics sunday night.

Foxman

yea its going to come to a screeching holt... now i need money to start rebuilding everything i gutted from the vert... suspension and rear end... engine and maybe put this GT body kit on but then it will need paint

tkeinia

yeah, i plan on doing the gutting and taking out the ac, 4cy motor and putting in the v8 harness and slowly rebuild teh motor.

Foxman

Hey orange the driver side arm rest i have is in ok shape... put 15 bucks in my paypal and ill ship it to you.... the electric window switches are the same size from the hatch and vert so it will work... just needs to be cleaned and painted.....

Foxman

well order my battle/torque boxes, subframe connectors and rear upper and lower control armes today!

Foxman

getting her ready for the battle box instal this weekend!
100_0362.jpg

100_0361.jpg

Foxman

Yea i think i might just clean this engine up and throw it in... get it smogged and registered and drive it a while.. I have damn near every thing i need... Looks like i can have it back on the road with the running 5.0 and 5 speed for another 700 bucks...... I can always just keep buying parts for the engine build and do it later.... but the bottle will go on it right after smog LOL!

Foxman

hahahah its my moms.... after i bought the last two she said she just had to have one... she bought it for a grand.. and had me put a rebuilt automatic transmission in it, and a Summit cat back kit... just passed smog three days ago and runs great... just needs paint!