• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GT 500 VS Terminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
yeah and at least on a af base the majority of nice cars ar owned by Enlisted usually the officers own piles of crap

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah because they have investments.. damn you smart officers lol i have a TSP and tradition ROTH account so it doesnt all go into the stang :p i think putting 500 away a month into those will add up in 20 years

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
When I seperated and did an early withdawal i knew i would be penalized but not 47%

also when ever i first signed up for tsp they never tolkd me how bad i would be taxed form it if i knew theres no way in hell i would have signed up

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
how much u get taxed? maybe i should switch to my secondary traditional roth ira i do both i got 20k already in tsp not bad for 4 years

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
they taxed how much> when you sign up they even tell u they will unless your a certain age

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
they may have told you but they didnt tell me anything i was taxed somewhere around 45-50 percent

it was about 2 years ago so i dont remember the exact amount

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
and the people in the office when you are withdrawing are idiots

I withdrew once and they said i would recieve the money in like 4-6 weeks

so week 7 comes aroundand i call them up and they say oh your request couldnt be processed you checked something you werent supposed to which i knew was a lie because i still had the papers i faxed to them originally. so after re faxing it and waiting another month i finally got my money

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
lol that sucks im pretty sure once i get out of the military if i dont let it colelct interest i can roll it over to my trad roth ira

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
when we signed up for TSP in boot camp they told us about all the fees and taxes for early withdrawls. shoulda told you too

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
they knew one day he would sup up a v6 and were like man this guy is dumb j/k

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
shiiit just wait till i have the 351 4v from mmr with a t76 ill do wheelies around you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.