• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GT 500 VS Terminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
lol by that time it will be a 4.3l stroker pushing 25lbs of boost with a 200 shot of nitrous

and you still wont touch it

lol

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
yeah...okay....im really scared. no matter how fast that car is its still missing something. i know, i had a honda civic that ran 11.2@ 119 and it was still a piece of $hit.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
beejay 119 and 11.2 makes no sense are you sure you dont have your number smixed. also there are more than enough fast v6 mustangs out there that blow the doors off v8's

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
what do you mean it makes no sense? i had no top end in the car. it was fast as hell off the line and then slowed down in the big end. 350hp in a car that weighed less than 2k lbs

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
he is talking about his honda that shit is very feasable... roush put the hateraid down!

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
that is actually very difficult under 2k pounds

lotus elise pulled it off but have you ever seen one in person or driven one feasible yes but unless he was throwing parts off the car and not replacing fenders and stuff not really that feasible

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
lol well see ive seen a stang my body style close 2400 it was in fast fords and mustangs

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
okay an 1989 civic hatch completely stripped with only a dash and steering wheel? tell me that little think weighs more than 2k. fully loaded they are like 2130lbs or something

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
so after seeing that it is possible but i doubt an 11 second car sorry beejay could have had it but i dont know

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
no, stupid 17 year old with a fast car. i was an idiot. i got my license suspended 3 times before i was 18. i got suspensions on top of suspensions that werent even over. my car got impounded 3 times one summer cause i got pulled overfor everything. driving w/o license and insurance, eluding, racing, speeding, even once for my gay blue ricer lights i had. god, im glad i grew out of that stage.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
lol I believe you beejay but im done with this site as soon as i get edited and posts erased i am done. Later bro

Status
Not open for further replies.