• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jan 5, 2013] Renegade Racing Series at Barona Dragstrip (Lakeside, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Come out and race or hangout with the club. If you haven't race before, good place and time to learn. No problem in teaching you and giving some advice on how its done.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Old race day, 15 December, was canceled. This race has been moved to the next opportunity 5 January

Bullittmoestang

hey do i need a drive shaft safety loop? i know that there some tracks around that i used to race at and they were sticklers on that.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
hey do i need a drive shaft safety loop? i know that there some tracks around that i used to race at and they were sticklers on that.

NHRA says ur supposed to have one, but I've never had anyone check for one on my car at barona or any track in Cali for that matter. U should be fine, but it's still a good idea to have it. Only takes a couple hours to install

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I started touching up all the paint chips from the streets and now it's time to shift the car back to drag race mode. Will have the Mustang up in the air tomorrow; checking fluids, pulling sway bar, putting on skinnies and dropping in the new tune!!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I started touching up all the paint chips from the streets and now it's time to shift the car back to drag race mode. Will have the Mustang up in the air tomorrow; checking fluids, pulling sway bar, putting on skinnies and dropping in the new tune!!!!
New tune????

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator

New tune for what? Did u change something?