• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jan 5, 2013] Renegade Racing Series at Barona Dragstrip (Lakeside, CA)

Bullittmoestang

where do u guys like to park in the pits? i really don't know the layout out there. i'm trying to get there at around 0730 before the gates open. ill be on the lookout for you guys! see ya soon.

rkarrow

Screamin' Demon Terminator
Things happen and I couldn't go to Barona today. Maybe another time soon.

Old people are unbelievably unreliable (except with family).

Bob

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Another great day of racing with friends. Thanks to everyone that came out today to run and watch!!!!

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I had a great day hanging out with the guys today and I cant wait to do it again. I ran a 8.810 with a 3500 rpm launch and hooked very well so I know I have room to move up.

2K7GTCS

The conditions, were perfect. I noticed early on that a lot of racers were cutting some great times, and the track seemed really good. Air temps were cool and the track warmed up quickly. I kind of wished I'd of run my car today. I got these great pictures instead...

WSBaronaJan5th2013_04.JPG

WSBaronaJan5th2013_05.JPG

WSBaronaJan5th2013_06.JPG

WSBaronaJan5th2013_07.JPG

WSBaronaJan5th2013_08.JPG

WSBaronaJan5th2013_10.JPG

I am hesitant to stand too close to the action. I have seen some really bizarre equipment failures over the years, and it's too risky to stand close enough to the track to get the best photos. Today I took that risk. And captured these shots of MustangCWO during his pass:

WSBaronaJan5th2013_01.JPG

WSBaronaJan5th2013_02.jpg

WSBaronaJan5th2013_03.jpg

Congratulations Todd, it was a real treat to watch this pass up close. I'm glad I was able to capture the launch photo, and to have a copy printed at the track for you as a keepsake.

Bullittmoestang

that was lots of fun! i cant wait get those control arms in and have a little less wheel hop. thank you all for the insight. i had a great time!

Ford1288

Donator
Guess the old man can still row the gears in that sweet fox. Emilio.... Where ya at???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Love the pictures of the two GT500s lined up to take the tree. 2012 cars driving like they stole them; it doesn't get much better!!!

Dave, thanks for all the pictures and especially the keep sake. Can you email the photo to me, I want to supersize. Mustangcwo@hotmail.com.