• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

LOL stupid SRT-4 owners

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I read the whole thing and that made me want to F U C K somebody up!! I was tempted to open an account, LOL!

Renegade

HAHA, well just trying to clarify, dont want anyone from there site reading that and calling me a racist considering the damn CIA background check that they did on you.... can you say Stocker..........ish

haha sorry couldnt resist VP

Misled20

thats funny, they give a new poster crap for posting in the wrong section. but when i gave them crap i get banned

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
lol oh well they fail in real life. were badasses onthe internet cause we come up short on the track! i looked at all the thread names and they all said srt pics so off topic i would think it would be ok not get that. im a 300 forum and jeep forum and they liked the pics lol plus the 7 other stang sites i posted it on. that dude can call my chief i didnt do anything wrong.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Lol, what sucked is that they wouldn't even let you close the stupid thread, I say we go blow up that one retards car who started the bashing. Man, there censor system is all messed up, one guy complains about warning another one about pot references and at the same time they are the most racist, service hating, turbo lagging guys I have ever seen.

Misled20

lol oh well they fail in real life. were badasses onthe internet cause we come up short on the track! i looked at all the thread names and they all said srt pics so off topic i would think it would be ok not get that. im a 300 forum and jeep forum and they liked the pics lol plus the 7 other stang sites i posted it on. that dude can call my chief i didnt do anything wrong.

what are they gonna say to your chief...."he was posting non-SRT pics in the off-topic section, so he's a racist"

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i bet if i met one of them in real life lolol prob get there ass kicked... jsut bad asses on the internet
badass.jpg

i should just go crazy hunt them down and do some hannible lector ****! jkjk

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
what are they gonna say to your chief...."he was posting non-SRT pics in the off-topic section, so he's a racist"

yeah it made no sense to me

new smiles on her ejust noticed yeah im nerd :nurse::thrasher::girl****::call::dancing:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
What a bunch of Ass!!!!

VP, if that asshole Chief talks to your CMC, let me know. Remember your XO is my buddy and maybe I can help you return the favor with a XO to XO talk about his behavior on that. Let see he tops that one.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah i think 0-5 is definitely higher then e-9 or e-7 lol plus that bs about him knowng CMC all u have to do is google cleveland and you can get pics of the co and cmc