• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

LOL stupid SRT-4 owners

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
emilio i didnt meanto cause problems i just posted pics from the event lol

jj89gt

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Ford-Mustang-Transformer_150338.htm"]Ford Mustang Transformer.- Video[/ame]

GT400SC

PM for Decals
You need to post and paste the DODGE BOYZ NUTSACK photo into that thread and REALLY get them riled up! LOL

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
either air or sub im thinking but im 100% he is a douche my osc wont care

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
thats what i dont understand that guy said he was going to talk to my chief ill show him what they said and he will laugh my IP is blocked on this computer and email addy ill just make a new accoutn and show him from work

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
With all the crap he said about surface warfare, he would be stupid to go talk to anyone. Yeah, that would be a fine example for being a chief.

I like to meet that douche somewhere and show him what is "Real Navy."

Daniboy1983

I hope he calls and he gets an ear full for being a douche. Seriously? this just makes no sense. I've been on multiple forums and ya people have got but hurt over stuff but that is crazy. The mods were doing the bashing also. Their job is to prevent that crap not promote it. I can't believe people like that exist. Plus he just gives the navy a bad name. I don't think I'd ever give this guy ANY respect despite him outranking me by ALOT. Glad he's not a Marine and in my command....

Myspace? Are you kidding me??? He is 38, Married, has kids, in the Navy, and yet has a myspace account? isn't he a little old for a teenagers gossip hotspot? He probably hates his life.

All I have to say is look out world this guy has offspring.

I sure hope no one that old on here has a MYSPACE account.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I hope he calls and he gets an ear full for being a douche. Seriously? this just makes no sense. I've been on multiple forums and ya people have got but hurt over stuff but that is crazy. The mods were doing the bashing also. Their job is to prevent that crap not promote it. I can't believe people like that exist. Plus he just gives the navy a bad name. I don't think I'd ever give this guy ANY respect despite him outranking me by ALOT. Glad he's not a Marine and in my command....

Myspace? Are you kidding me??? He is 38, Married, has kids, in the Navy, and yet has a myspace account? isn't he a little old for a teenagers gossip hotspot? He probably hates his life.

All I have to say is look out world this guy has offspring.

I sure hope no one that old on here has a MYSPACE account.

He wrote he thinks he might be getting kicked out of the navy for medical disqualification and refuse to do anything but submarine duty. Sounds like he's a chicken sh** that's afraid to try anything new. Karma has a way with these type of so call people. Hope he has a rotten life after he gets kicked out of the navy.
And you're right Daniboy, this guys has no clue on life. Myspace at his age, guess he never grew up. Its not he hates life, its he has no life. Feel for his children when they need guidance.