• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 23, 2013] Mustangs vs The World VI (Lakeside, Ca)

ben

Banned
im wanting to race and the wife would like to help out. let us know what we need for to help and she can get it done

ben

Banned
i will b racing and the wife wants to help out. also how do i pre reg or do i do it the day of the races?. i also have radios we can use to. the wife can help with registration or whatever is needed

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
i will b racing and the wife wants to help out. also how do i pre reg or do i do it the day of the races?. i also have radios we can use to. the wife can help with registration or whatever is needed

Send MustangCWO her name so he can put her on the volunteer list to get in for free.

2K7GTCS

In it to win it!
I hope this is my year to take first place in my time category. With the changes I've made over the last year, I'm actually worried I might be a little too fast. I'm not a very good sandbagger. LOL When we ran true street at Pomona last Summer, my average was .006 too quick for the class. The racer who won that WALLY ran a .008 average over.
Ah, trophy shmophy, either way it will be a ton of fun!

93slvrfox

well My starter is on its way to Pennsylvania for a rebuild. Clutxh is still on break in mkles. wish I could have raced. Oh well there is always this summer. Have fun everyone.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
In it to win it!
I hope this is my year to take first place in my time category. With the changes I've made over the last year, I'm actually worried I might be a little too fast. I'm not a very good sandbagger. LOL When we ran true street at Pomona last Summer, my average was .006 too quick for the class. The racer who won that WALLY ran a .008 average over.
Ah, trophy shmophy, either way it will be a ton of fun!

Whats new to the car? Gears, Stall, Nos ;)

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Well my cars paint is being finished today. I may be able to bring it out for the weekend, if not ill throw some slicks on my new fox and pop it's track cherry lol

2K7GTCS

Whats new to the car? Gears, Stall, Nos ;)
No juice. Just a stall, auburn pro with 3.90 gears, and some 305/40r18 drag radials.
In good air it should run 8.3's. My best at Barona with this setup was an 8.57 with a DA of 2600. But I'm still learning the stall and the tires.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm out for the race. My car is in the shop with electrical issues. Will be there to assist after I get off work in the afternoon.