• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 23, 2013] Mustangs vs The World VI (Lakeside, Ca)

2K7GTCS

Gonna skip Denny's this time. Don't hate me for wanting to get a little extra sleep! I'll meet you at the track.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Did they pull the brackets prior to painting?
Finished my @SS. Its about half done I would say. I will get them for you. No they still haven't. but then again they haven't done anything they said they were going to do. If they keep blowing it off I will pop them off myself for you when I get it back because this is just ridiculous.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Still, I'm psyched to go racing, even in the slow stock LX. see you all in the AM :D

Reactions: Red

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
No juice. Just a stall, auburn pro with 3.90 gears, and some 305/40r18 drag radials.
In good air it should run 8.3's. My best at Barona with this setup was an 8.57 with a DA of 2600. But I'm still learning the stall and the tires.

I hope when I come down in April I can see the car run. What drag radials do you have? It should be a monster now with stall and gears. Im telling you a little juice you would be amazed!!!! You car is a auto it would be wicked fast! Just put a 75 shot on it im telling you... begging you... My car has had it on for over 3 years as long as the tuning is good the car will have no problems. They work off a wide open throttle switch. Trust me get some gas... You will be taking the 7.5 Trophy

I hope when I come down in April I can see the car run. What drag radials do you have? It should be a monster now with stall and gears. Im telling you a little juice you would be amazed!!!! You car is a auto it would be wicked fast! Just put a 75 shot on it im telling you... begging you... My car has had it on for over 3 years as long as the tuning is good the car will have no problems. They work off a wide open throttle switch. Trust me get some gas... You will be taking the 7.5 Trophy

Lol....."im telling you... begging you" Too funny!!