• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Vandy

What's going on guys
i had never heard of wickedstangs till the Stanley ford Roush meet and greet i saw the black Sgt. Then a few days ago i saw the Sgt a white 03/04 cobra and a black new 5.0 at the warren in Moore. I was gonna come say hi but then i remembered i was in my wife's Optima.

Anyway i live in sw okc. Been affiliated with a few local mustang clubs. Ive been turned off by the BS drama lately. Figured I'd check y'all out

Ironhead

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
Just joined the forums, one of the OK guys, I thought he said he was the chapter president, mentioned you guys back in July when I was buying some fireworks.

Figured I'd join up and see what it was all about.

Currently I own a 2004 Mustang GT, and a 1987 LX notch that is my toy.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Just joined the forums, one of the OK guys, I thought he said he was the chapter president, mentioned you guys back in July when I was buying some fireworks.

Figured I'd join up and see what it was all about.

Currently I own a 2004 Mustang GT, and a 1987 LX notch that is my toy.

welcome and get some pictures up.. Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

TxAg98

Hey everyone, my name is Matt. I live up in Edmond and am stationed at Tinker. Currently deployed to the Middle East, but I just ordered a '14 GT that is on a truck and is supposed to be delivered to Reynolds Ford on 22 Mar. I should return on or around 3 April and have been looking for a club to get involved in! Never know when I may need some help on a suspension install! Anyway, look forward to getting more information and checking out a meeting.

Mr. Anderson

Howdy all, got a black M6 11 GT, with a little Kenne Bell on it and some supporting mods. nice little site you got here. maybe i'll see some of you all around.

here's a pic of it:

DSC_2770_zpsa4db8da6.jpg

Last edited:

Zen

Greetings all, just picked up a 2014 mustang GT a few weeks back.

This website keeps telling me to post since i'm new, so this is me posting :)

You all ever gather up or cruise 39th at all?

Oh and Hi, I'm Zack

5Eight0Shelby

Sinister
Hello Gents! Glad to be apart of WS. Live in the Lawton area. I drive a 2013 Shelby GT500. Planeswalker direct me to this site. Thanks again to all!