• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 3, 2012] Renegade Racing Series at Barona Dragstrip (Lakeside, CA)

Mrs V.I. Massive

sdsubzero4 said:
You are a confused individual, aren't you Emilio. Let me write this s-l-o-w-l-y for you. Todd had one run that is 7.60 and another run that is 7.59. That's two different run. Do you understand now? :eek:

Lol... nice Danny =)

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
todd made that 7.5 run against me so I have the other slip to prove it lol. Dont be butt hurt emilio. Its ok

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I witnessed it and I saw the time slip. The 7.59 run is legit. I was in the water box when Todd made that run.
Don't be a hater, Emilio. Someday when your car grows up, it can do that, too. Maybe Todd should drive it. :BigGrin:
Danny, be kind. He is still adjusting the stick shift on that armchair he is driving!!! :byebye:

He should log into SoCal Stangs, they have more haters and armchairs in that forum.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
You are a confused individual, aren't you Emilio. Let me write this s-l-o-w-l-y for you. Todd had one run that is 7.60 and another run that is 7.59. That's two different run. Do you understand now? :eek:
Let me explain it to you Danny to get the 7.5 he would have to cut another one 7.5.. He backed up his 7.6 with the 7.59... I don't how else to explain to you read his first post..:)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Emilio, you just a hater. Jealousy will get you know where.
just pay back from the last time I made my run, he know what I am talking about.. I have never been jealousy of anyone, so you can wipe that bs right now..:)..