• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 6, 2013] (San Diego) Mustangs By The Bay-2013 (San Diego, CA)

alaninsd1

Will i need to bring any kind of proof of registration to the show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Doing well brother, thanks. Yea Im looking foward to it. Need a break from work.

Yea, can't be work all the time, need a break every now and then. We are doing a BBQ at Todd's house tomorrow as part of the detailing day. If you're not doing anything, c'mon out. If we don't see you tomorrow, we will see you on Sunday.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Just want to give a Huge THANK YOU to San Diego Chapter for representing WickedStangs at the Mustangs by the Bay Show today. We represented well with 23 (I believe) Mustangs. We took home 15 awards including the Club Participatation award. This is huge because this is the first year this award was brought back and it is a great honor to have won this award.

I want to say thank you to all of San Diego Chapter for working together and coming out and representing the club. Thank You!!!! I am so proud to be a member of this club and the way we present ourselves at the shows.

alaninsd1

Yes, it was a great turnout! Hot weather but well worth it.. Here are a few pics i took
atymajuq.jpg

tysydave.jpg

yhequ2uv.jpg

numy6yde.jpg

jypetu5a.jpg

y7ape6ed.jpg

ha2ygusu.jpg

u4eze5y9.jpg

e5ymujyb.jpg

7y2e4ybu.jpg
e3erevur.jpg

ypehare9.jpg