• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pete Liebig photos are in

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I lost to a cobra by this much to be in the race for first or seconed. Doh

IMG_65941.jpg

That is a good pic.

Tommy

So the '93 is in my neighborhood, huh? You know I just might need to collect rent for it being in my 'hood. LOL!

Ah I see we have someone who specializes in breakin' knee caps! lol! It's literally 2.7 miles away from you. We're neighbors!......well, at least you and Natalia (my 93)

yosemiddysam

Donator
Pete e-mailed me and said my pics are up but i can not check them at work. Someone take a peek and let me know how they look..... Maybe even post one if you can please.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
That was for all of the WS Haters! I've got a few more tricks up my sleeve. Car may be going under slight construction again soon. :)

Also Monday I called continental converters and explained to them how the car was acting and as it turns out I was making a mistake on my launches.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
That was for all of the WS Haters! I've got a few more tricks up my sleeve. Car may be going under slight construction again soon. :)

Also Monday I called continental converters and explained to them how the car was acting and as it turns out I was making a mistake on my launches.

Quit causing drama on here...

Don't be mad
wheels.jpg