• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post up your times from Barona on the 25th

Misled20

Wow! Hell there were others out there with alot more mods than yours and still ran about the same times..............I smell something fishy.....what mods do you really have? LOL

Great run in the GT!

i'll have the nitrous back on in about a month. but i'm thinking some MT ET Streets and 4.10s will get me 8.0s on motor

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
My best run: RT: .218, 60ft: 2.22, ET: 9.78, MPH: 74.11

Ran on street tires.

MustangVTheWorld1-25-09.jpg

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
wow, looks like you all had fun. im really bummed. gotta plan another one for when i get back! how many cars made it total??

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
orange, WTF, 1.4 60ft...damn dude, you ahve any sort of catapult launch system tucked somewhere up under your car??

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
here is my best: 8.001 @85mph, 60 was 1.659, reaction .295

Rioredsn8k

I had a great time yesterday guys. Thanks for putting on the event WS. My best run was my first run. 1.8 60ft, 9.1 et @74 mph. My mods are full exhaust, Dr's and 3.55 gears.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Had a great time, will be sure to post my time up later today when I get home, all I know was that it was a 9.238 on street tires. That's all i remember. It does suck that my dad ran too fast, he was getting better all the time, maybe if he get's a blower he'll run with you low 8 sec guys.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
wow, looks like you all had fun. im really bummed. gotta plan another one for when i get back! how many cars made it total??

If I rmember correctly, 26 cars ran.

Not sure how many total with people there to spectate. We had a large section of the pits filled up!

Misled20

Had a great time, will be sure to post my time up later today when I get home, all I know was that it was a 9.238 on street tires. That's all i remember. It does suck that my dad ran too fast, he was getting better all the time, maybe if he get's a blower he'll run with you low 8 sec guys.

he won't need a blower. i was running 8.535 with a cold air w/tune, axle-back and street tires on my 05. some tires and gears will put him in the 8's for sure

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I think that he can go in the mid 8's if he launches right. All he has are aftermarket headers.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I was only cutting 1.5's after that first run though?? I couldn't figure out what I did different on that first run. I think with a little more seat time I would have figured it out. That is where a track rental day would be very helpful.

Machman: Good call man! I told myself I would be happy with a 7.5, but you know I was shooting for better than that LOL! Overall I'm very pleased with the way the car performed and I know it has a little more in it Once I get everything dialed in.

X: Solid axle / anti-roll bar and slicks and you would probably smoke me with that 567HP monster!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I was having problems shifting into 2nd and 3rd. I talked to this guy at the track he said I need a torque bar for the tranny cause it was probly twisting, (idk though). I got a couple 1.5 60ft. Also I beat A cobra (DSG) with ONLY 1st and 2nd gear. He almost got me as I coasted across the finish line trying to get it into 3rd. GOOD RUN.. I got beat just about every time I ran but it was fun.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I wished I was. I was sand bagging on the hwy today. Can you say G6!!! LOL