• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post up your times from Barona on the 25th

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
It's a rental car I should go to that shop called rent a rim. LOL

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, my best was:
Reaction Time: .280
60 ft: 2.154
ET: 9.238
MPH: 78.807

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
i'll have the nitrous back on in about a month. but i'm thinking some MT ET Streets and 4.10s will get me 8.0s on motor

If I was to guess I would say some where around a 8.3 give or take two tenths. I don't think youwill break the 8's with out the NOS. With the M/T though you should run around 8.5 all day long.

My best for the day was:

R.T. .032
60ft: 1.9
ET: 8.282
MPH: 87.979

BFG G Force ( street tires ) 285x45x18
C&L CAI, 4:10 gears, 100 shot of NOS

This was against 02 GT. Bumper to bumper coming through traps

Misled20

If I was to guess I would say some where around a 8.3 give or take two tenths. I don't think youwill break the 8's with out the NOS. With the M/T though you should run around 8.5 all day long.

My best for the day was:

R.T. .032
60ft: 1.9
ET: 8.282
MPH: 87.979

BFG G Force ( street tires ) 285x45x18
C&L CAI, 4:10 gears, 100 shot of NOS

This was against 02 GT. Bumper to bumper coming through traps

i did run an 8.5 on street tires

01.jpg

blackstallion06

Donator
Do you think you could do it back to back though? With the M/T you will be right around 8.5 all day long. I dont think unles you change rims that you will drop say .5 and dip into 7's You may its just my 2 cents worth. You did surprise me showing me the 8.5 though that is for sure. Mine would only go 13.6 on my perellis. It would light them up through 1,2,3rd no matter what I tried.. Nice run! I like to see you make it out to track and prove me wrong! It would be nice to have everyone out on test and tune days filling the stands and lanes. :)

Misled20

the run before that was 8.605, but it will take a while to get any better. like everything else, it all costs money in the end

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Copied this off of Barona's website. James check this out this is foul!! That 65 mustang that took our 7sec class ripped us off!!

SUMMIT - PRO
WIN Pete Wrieden San Diego 57 Bel Air 6.76 0.050 6.797 95.86
R/U Erwin Cuellar Pasadena 65 Mustang 6.12 0.409 6.132 111.69
Semi John Hildebrand Encinitas "A" Ford Truck 6.55 0.027 6.622 106.34

blackstallion06

Donator
There are two drivers for that car orange. The owner was probaly driving. When I told him about competition he said he is not as fast as his son. His son ran 6's he could break 7's

yosemiddysam

Donator
Either way that car is not street legal with it being tubbed out the way it is and the way it was the day he ran it. I really dont care and dont wanna sound like I am whinning cause i had fun and took home 2 trophies anyways. Not much difference to me between 3rd and 4th. Either way I got beat more than I like so oh well I guess.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Copied this off of Barona's website. James check this out this is foul!! That 65 mustang that took our 7sec class ripped us off!!

SUMMIT - PRO
WIN Pete Wrieden San Diego 57 Bel Air 6.76 0.050 6.797 95.86
R/U Erwin Cuellar Pasadena 65 Mustang 6.12 0.409 6.132 111.69
Semi John Hildebrand Encinitas "A" Ford Truck 6.55 0.027 6.622 106.34

Lesson Learned... And don't let blackstallion talk to anybody:) and No Electronics...

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I gotta get my DRs balanced for next time. But I have to say I was consistent on street tires. Ran 8.6, 8.7 and then 8.5 all on streets. So, it CAN be done repeatedly.

But maybe a tenth faster on DRs.

blackstallion06

Donator
Can you tell me WHY a car that is tubbed is not street legal??? So all pro street cars that compete in area shows are not street legal? The car is street legal its not going to corner like a 03-04 cobra but its street legal

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I'm wondering the same thing. I suppose there are tubbed cars that aren't street legal but not simply because they're tubbed. I've seen a ton of tubbed cars with license plates on them. Just go to any of the El Cajon or La Mesa car shows during the summer seasons and you'll see them cruising the streets.