• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

RACE LEGAL 10-19-2012

going to race legal friday

• Total voters

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Who all wants to come hangout with me this Friday night at race legal? not going to race but if anyone needs to barrow a helmet ill bring mine. If anyone wants we can meet up ahead of time and get some food before the gates open.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I plan on going and hanging out. I already have a ticket, so no big deal. Is anyone racing? I have a racer's ticket if anyone wants to purchase for $20.

2K7GTCS

I'll be there, but not running my 'Stang. I might run the Focus LOL NOT!

Ford1288

Donator
Should definitely step up to the Boss while you are at it. Unless you want another vert of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
the gt is the exact same platform as the boss but cost about 10k or more less. I agree with gt pick and cant wait to see all the mods u have planned with the 5.0

luckychance

i plan on going to hang out, my car is still at the shop :(. congrats on the turn around northerncountry..love that deep impact blue

it turns out that the folks at SWEETWATER HARLEY-DAVIDSON are gonna be there racing their harleys and some of em are all about racing. so i might go out and watch.