• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Test & Tune at Pacific Raceways

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Clear enough to know you cant get off the street racing kick when NO ONE ******* BROUGHT UP street racing. Jesus **** dude

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Listen here, I don't even know you so you better watch the way you talk to me! If you don't get what I said don't make a comment.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
i know that track being my mother lives right around the corner from it and exactly short long it doesnt matter forum fest is coming too so we will run then as well as many other times this summer on a FULL quarter mile....

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Listen here, I don't even know you so you better watch the way you talk to me! If you don't get what I said don't make a comment.
weird, we've met, shook hands and hung out... i have pictures to prove it.

Wholly old thread Batman!!....I thought this thread was dead and squashed...actually though I was at that car show at the ford delership. One and only time I was able to meet you Dusten. There was that other potential time, but truck sale and all. Never panned out. Now I stare at Mt. Fuji everyday:BigGrin:

ben

Banned
yeah he wants to know times that u guys ran. i could read that from what he asked

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
lol well you got me no problem i run 14.2 in a 1/4 but mines a v6 with a cai cat back exhaust and a tune with 2.73 gears so just minimal upgrades so far

Reactions: ben

goucho

I've tried to look into but what do the newer GT's run? What about the Boss or GT500's? Not looking for exact times, just a range to have an idea.